Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

It depends on if he's kept all he's had.

He still has (unless he's sold it) his green Jackson RR, the one that wasn't stolen (1), had the two original Scythe and Sawtooth models (3), then he got two new of those (5), then the arrowhead (6), the pink sawtooth (7), the blacky (8), the new green one (9), the fixed bridge grey one from the Lookin Out My Back Door video (10), then at least a white and a yellow american ESPs (12) and I don't know if the Strato type he was playing at the end of one COBTV videos was his or Roope's. And I'd say it's a safe bet he has at least one classic/acoustic guitar. But I guess when you have so many guitars it's hard to remember all of them.

It depends on if he's kept all he's had.

He still has (unless he's sold it) his green Jackson RR, the one that wasn't stolen (1), had the two original Scythe and Sawtooth models (3), then he got two new of those (5), then the arrowhead (6), the pink sawtooth (7), the blacky (8), the new green one (9), the fixed bridge grey one from the Lookin Out My Back Door video (10), then at least a white and a yellow american ESPs (12) and I don't know if the Strato type he was playing at the end of one COBTV videos was his or Roope's. And I'd say it's a safe bet he has at least one classic/acoustic guitar. But I guess when you have so many guitars it's hard to remember all of them.
1. Encased at a club in Finland(according to some Facebook pics I can't pull up right now)
2. I've never actually seen him play the black/yellow USA ESP. I think that was designed just as a signature market model.
3. It's Roope's(Stockholm Knockout extra's)

Also, didn't Alexi sell his Green stripe Jackson? I could have swore I saw a picture of somebody else playing it. I saw it here iirc.

The stratocaster is Roope's because there is no branding on the headstock.

The link doesn't work, but I remember now that Alexi used the Black/Yellow ESP for an instructional DVD.

Well he had a different guitar in his hand during the last studio update, couldnt see what was on the headstock, and I've seen a short guitar lesson he did where he has a Les Paul. Also the Ibanez he used for Something Wild, although he might not have any of these anymore.

The stratocaster is Roope's because there is no branding on the headstock.

The link doesn't work, but I remember now that Alexi used the Black/Yellow ESP for an instructional DVD.

Yes, but the ESP Strato Roope has is a standard guitar, not custom, and there are about 2342394820893472'384 Strato type guitars, with and without logo on the headstock, and even more in that colour. I'm not saying it couldn't be Roope's, I'm just saying it could be Roope's, Alexi's, the studio's or whoever else's, it's impossible to determine unless they say themselves.

Well he had a different guitar in his hand during the last studio update, couldnt see what was on the headstock, and I've seen a short guitar lesson he did where he has a Les Paul. Also the Ibanez he used for Something Wild, although he might not have any of these anymore.
ESP M-II :)

I think it's safe to assume that's Roope's strat. It's too similar not to be, plus Roope is a member of COB and all. :Smug:

It's too similar to about 100.000 other ESP strato type guitars all over the world or more, but if it's going to make you sleep easier you can go on and say it's Roope's, who btw, OMG really? When did he join COB? Where did Alexander go???? :OMG:

Alexander quit. Said something about wanting to be a male stripper.

You really know nothing about this band.

Did someone know that ?

Jonna Elina Geagea (o.s. Kosonen, s. 3. syyskuuta 1977 Helsinki)

In summer 2005, Jonny lent her voice Children of Bodom -metal band's new single In Your Face B-side a cover of Britney Spears song Oops, I Did It Again. At the same time, Carol was singing Kiivan single, Girls stuff. In addition, he was involved in a power metal band Warmen the song They All Blame Me, which he had also written the lyrics.

Two questions about song titles:

1. Damage Beyond Repair or Damaged Beyond Repair? (50% of all YT videos are called Damaged, the other 50 Damage)

2. The Days Are Numbered or Your Days Are Numbered? There are two different backsides on the album (depending on the version?)

I noticed Alexi and Roope only use 2 guitars when they play live. So do they play Lake Bodom a half a step up in D tuning, or do they play it in drop C? And I've only noticed that for the Halo of Blood tour, so I'm assuming they've been doing that for all the songs from Something Wild for years, right?