Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Does anyone know what the piece at ~6:00 is? Sounds like Bach or something, but I don't know classical music for shit :kickass:

I was wondering that is Alexi still living in LA since they broke up with Kristen Mulderig. He got that Plymouth there etc.

I don't know if he still lives there, I mean he does have a lot of friends in LA and has talked about how it's convenient for work related things. But he now also lives in Australia with Kelli Wright.

Last edited:
I don't know if he still lives there, I mean he does have a lot of friends in LA and has talked about how it's convenient for work related things. But he now also lives in Australia with Kelli Wright.

My thoughts exactly. ESP etc. -promotion and stuff.

I had never heard of this Kelli Wright as I never gave much importance to Laiho's private life. But I checked her out on Facebook and she seems to be a mom. Which kinda puts Alu in some "step-dad" role. Could this have anything to do with his "quieting down"?
https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=17205ce56b45cac958ab71053a1649b4&oe=5A44EAFC

There is this funny thing but they actually have met before. Many years ago. There is this "fan-pic" with Kelli and Alexi. Alexi has a blond hair so its like ten years ago. And Kelli said that Alexi then said to her that "I will find you again" or something like that.

I'm curious to know how they met again. Because if they divorced with Kristen 2015 and Alexi was married to Kelli 2016. So thats very short period of time to get marry in my opinion :D Kellis fb says that they are engaged thou.

Glad that Alexi got tattoos to remind for his ex's :D

I gathered from her instagram that they got engaged last year and they are getting married in this december. And yeah I understood they have been friends since like 2005.

It's funny the ex tattoos bc all the names have started with K so he doesn't need to cover them up :D

Last edited:
Hey, last late night (3 am, UTC +2) I decided to listen a bit to radiorock.fi, however there was a talkshow going on, just wtf!? Why the heck is it worth to give a live or play a recorded talkshow at 4 am (according to finnish timezone)? Finnish are so early birds? :D

Hey, last late night (3 am, UTC +2) I decided to listen a bit to radiorock.fi, however there was a talkshow going on, just wtf!? Why the heck is it worth to give a live or play a recorded talkshow at 4 am (according to finnish timezone)? Finnish are so early birds? :D

It was rerun. Normal to play stuff like that at night time.

Oh, so they don't buy licenses for few years to play, they pay after every song when it's featured?
Now that you mention it, I have no idea which way of paying they use :D If it's what you suggest then there's no reason not to play music in the night. Then again, having listened to some of their talking stuff, I actually tend to prefer the talking (Depends on what music they are playing of course, but most of the time they do not play stuff that I actually listen to), as they really do have some pretty funny stuff that they talk about. They once had some anarchist there as a guest and when she mentioned that their group of anarchists were having a Christmas party somewhere near Sello (It's a shopping center in Espoo), the host asked "So the idea is to actually party? Not to break windows and stuff?" :D