Quick Fix EP sample..

It's.. uuuuummmm.. different :D I really like it based upon first listening tho, at first I was a bit shocked (it's not that different but enough to make me check I was listening to the right MP3 ;) ) but as it went on I started to really like the new influences :)

ATTN:NAD you'll like it too I thinks ;) Maybe :erk:

(listening to it right now) You're right Russell, I like it... I think. ;)

That was cool, I do like it. It does have a bit of an FSOL feel to it, the ending in particular. Very grandiose and operatic.

I just listened to it a second time, I am now very excited for this release. :)

That website gives me a headache now, I miss the dog. :D

NAD said:
(listening to it right now) You're right Russell, I like it... I think. ;)

That was cool, I do like it. It does have a bit of an FSOL feel to it, the ending in particular. Very grandiose and operatic.

I just listened to it a second time, I am now very excited for this release. :)

That website gives me a headache now, I miss the dog. :D

Indeed, it grows on you.. Definitely another change in direction ;)

Anyway, I noticed the FSOL influences plus the electronics seem slightly more dance orientated in this one :dopey:

*gets very excited as well*

p.s.that dog was the bollocks ;)

What are you talking about, that dog kicked ass! :lol:

Even though I saw it numerous times, ever time I went to that page I thought "...what the...?"

NAD said:
What are you talking about, that dog kicked ass! :lol:

Even though I saw it numerous times, ever time I went to that page I thought "...what the...?"

Exactly! ;) Sorry, let me explain, in the UK "the dogs bollocks" means the best (kind of), so if something is the dogs bollocks it was excellent. Like that dog, hence that dog being the bollocks :err:

Yes, I know we're wierd :dopey: I actually assumed that dog was a play on the saying :)

Russell said:
Exactly! ;) Sorry, let me explain, in the UK "the dogs bollocks" means the best (kind of), so if something is the dogs bollocks it was excellent. Like that dog, hence that dog being the bollocks :err:

Yes, I know we're wierd :dopey: I actually assumed that dog was a play on the saying :)
"So, when you say 'bad,' you mean... good?" :lol:

Summoner said:
Hail Pietjuh!

The sample sounds great, ofcoure. After the somewhat dissapointing Lyckantropen Themes, Ulver is on the right track again.

dont forget lyckantropen was a soundtrack, it doesnt have to stand by itself, still i liked it, perfect for late night listening!

the new sample sounds fantastic, cant wait

umm i really dont hear this "asian" thing you speak of...the ep itself is comprised mostly of coilish sounds, alot of string samples and a few noise parts.. overall the atmosphere is very very good....

Nightspirit said:
dont forget lyckantropen was a soundtrack, it doesnt have to stand by itself, still i liked it, perfect for late night listening!

Yeah, I like it as a background kind of album. But at the time I didn't realise it was a soundtrack, so I was expecting an album like "Perdition City".