Quick question for you all about the forum

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Hello my favorite blunt fellas/fellettes,

I wanted to get your feedback on the forum of late. Have you noticed much "down" time or has it been pretty steady and fairly fast? It's pretty pretty darn good on my end except a couple blips early in the week.

(yes, search is coming back soon, the new software update is almost out of beta testing)

MetalAges said:
Hello my favorite blunt fellas/fellettes,

maybe i'm just tired, but did anyone else have to read that 6 times to not read the word fellatio/fellate?

MetalAges said:
I wanted to get your feedback on the forum of late. Have you noticed much "down" time or has it been pretty steady and fairly fast? It's pretty pretty darn good on my end except a couple blips early in the week.

(yes, search is coming back soon, the new software update is almost out of beta testing)

it's been pretty decent.

i miss the search feature too...i haven't seen too much of an improvement lately but i don't think it was quite as bad for me as it seems to have been for many of you, for some reason.

It's been pretty good to me lately, with the occasional slowdown. I have noticed though, if I am on in the early afternoon Eastern time, (which I hardly ever am) it is definitely slow for some reason.

i still don't understand what the same old fucking banners are all over the forum main sections .... i think some years passed and I have been looking at the same ones.

getting some money for new advertisers should not be that difficult with all the traffic and such a targeted audience.

as a businessman .... this just irks me beyond reason :loco: