QUICK question !!

Mendel

Lag Arkane
Jun 11, 2005
The Netherlands
www.mendelb.com
I just finished mixing a demo by this band.
I work with Nuendo 3.

How can i export every track, seperatly, at the same time in .wav

So then i can start mastering.

Please don't tell me i have to export everything track, by track.

that would take days!

please help !!

I'm not sure why you want to export tracks so you can start mastering. But, if you want to quickly export tracks as wav files, and even print all your insert FX on each track...and don't mind spending about $20, Silverspike's TapeIt 2 is a life saver.
http://www.silverspike.com/?Products:TapeIt

Insert it as a VST insert effect, after all your other inserts. Set up what type of format you want (wav, aiff, mp3), where you want to save it, and to respond to the DAW's play button. The moment you hit the play button, it starts recording the wav file. Set it up on each track, hit play, now you're printing individual tracks, along with all your insert FX, simultaneously. A real time saver if you ask me. I use it all the time now.

Hope that helps!

Okay, this is just freaky. I've got winamp on a random playlist of metal while here at work. Literally, within moments after writing this last message about deja vu...Iron Maiden "Deja Vu" started playing. LOL Freaky stuff :)

Hahahah lol!

I guess there is something with my memory then.
THe mastering part confuses me now also.

the thing is, i triggered the bassdrum and the snare.

I wanted to export everything so i don't have to worry about all the plugins in the project.

so i could export everything to .wav and have the same sound without all the plugins.

But if you´re finished with the mix and only have to master, why not just do a mixdown of the whole thing? Otherwise I agree regarding TapeIt. I bought that plug a couple of months ago and it has really helped me out in some cases.