Quiet around tad morose?

NoCc

New Metal Member
May 6, 2004
I haven't heard anything in age's from taddie :/ I want to know about upcoming albums,tours,dvds etc.... more updates please! :(

Gaunerin said:
I just booked flights to Oslo to see them playing Scream Magazine festival (or whatever that event is called :D )
So much for updates on my behalf ;)

Yes! Taken from the TM site
"On September 30th and October 1st, Norway's Scream Magazine will celebrate 15 years and 100 issues with a special show at Rockefeller in Oslo, Norway.
Bands that will play are:
Jon Oliva's Pain, Borknagar, Conception, Tad Morose, Morgana Lefay, Gorefest and The Carburators."

Thats a hell of a line up! I would saw off my left foot to see that!!!

JonnyD said:
Bands that will play are:
Jon Oliva's Pain, Borknagar, Conception, Tad Morose, Morgana Lefay, Gorefest and The Carburators."

Huh! I'll be danged! Conception may be setting us up for more than just a one-off reunion show. Maybe a new disc? Please?

^ Khan recently said in an interview that he's not interested in making a new Conception record, he wants to concentrate on Kamelot. Let's hope he will change his mind...

Awesome line-up by the way, I wish I could see that fest!

Fangface said:
^ Khan recently said in an interview that he's not interested in making a new Conception record, he wants to concentrate on Kamelot. Let's hope he will change his mind...

Definitely hope he changes his mind. At least they're doing more than one show together. Who knows, maybe it'll spark something. I'll keep my fingers crossed.