Quite right.

this is something I don´t get about Americans. After president is elected, what´s the point in fucking whining like this?

There really is no point, Johnnie....It's jackasses like Ross that give people like me a bad name...Bunch a crybabies:cry: ...Get over it and look towards the future is all I do..Yeah, holding a piece of paper that says "Sorry Everybody" is going to get the president ousted:Smug:

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
There really is no point, Johnnie....It's jackasses like Ross that give people like me a bad name...Bunch a crybabies:cry: ...Get over it and look towards the future is all I do..Yeah, holding a piece of paper that says "Sorry Everybody" is going to get the president ousted:Smug:

I like to think they are sorry for being liberal hippie peices of shit who have no pride for their country....

That the people who are saying they are sorry are the sorriest mother fuckers in the country. They want to make America home of the, Gay-Lazy- Homeless-turd world country reject- and want all the minorities to hate Rich White corporate America. HELLLO!!!- Where the fuck do you think the jobs are coming from??? AND I'm sick of minorities in America complaining about racisim. Here is a little lesson to remember.
1. Africans- Never Built anything or contributed to ANYTHING!! oh, maybe rap. But is still the only country in the world which has legalized slavery...
2. Puerto Rico- This garbage dump still has people onit because we pump 380 million in welfare to keep them there.
3. Europe is so broke they think the collective 120 billion we give them every year is actually deserved. We should have bombed Germany and France instead of Iraq.

Buzzard said:
They want to make America home of the, Gay-Lazy- Homeless-turd world country reject- and want all the minorities to hate Rich White corporate America. HELLLO!!!- Where the fuck do you think the jobs are coming from???
People like that make me sick. Little punks who have no sence of direction because their daddies drink too much and their mamas spend most of their lives on their back and don't give a shit about their children! They end up living in single parrent homes, and are dead before they're 30. If they don't overdose on whatever their taking, then people who actually work for a living have to support them with handouts. Well the world can only have so many maids, so many buttlers, so many personal drivers, and so many doormen. And when the time comes when we can't support these lazy, classless pieces of garbage, than these sad little fucks will actually have to work and fend for themselves for once!

what a bunch of crybaby cunts, this type of shit is one of many reasons that these fucks keep losing elections. its has nothing to do with voter fraud or the democrats go into too much detail explaining their positions like howard dean sayss, it is because the MAJORITY of americans know exactly what the democrats stand for and dont want to vote for them. these are the same people who oppose the death penalty no matter how brutal a criminals crimes were, but are totally in favor of aborting a baby at any time during a pregnancy for any reason, even allowing minors to get abortions without parental notification is a good enough idea for john kerry and hillary clinton to have voted for it. just like when kerry was in the midwest ( heartland) and told those people " i share your conservative values", republican response was bringin up his support for partial birth abortion and minors getting them without telling parents. yup, nothing says conservative values like letting a 14 year old get an abortion and legally not have to tell her parents. that type of shit is why he lost, and hillary will have to clarify her psitions as well seeing how she is positioning herself for a run in '08. fuck all of them in their stupid asses

ivankoloff said:
it is because the MAJORITY of americans know exactly what the democrats stand for and dont want to vote for them.
Yup, one dangerous majority over there. A grand total of, if I remember correctly, 3% more of the country voted for Bush than for Kerry. Wow. 3%. I think that gives Bush the right to pass any legislation he goddamn pleases, the entire country is behind him. If you want to look at it a different way, and I think it's a bit smarter personally, the minority of the country voted for Kerry because, whether or not they have absolutely no sense of morality to speak of, they realize that the vast majority of the stuff Bush has done and will do will not help the country at all. If you really want, I can come up with piles and piles of statistics to demonstrate how Bush has fucked up a wide variety of things. Don't you think it's a bit smarter to fix the country first, worry about the moral state of a church-state-seperate country later?

On a funny and derogatory sidenote, 35% of the country said they voted for Bush for "moral values." Another poll demonstrated that of those polled, 30% thought god speaks to George Bush. I am not making this up.

Also, who gets interviewed in these polls? I'll tell you who; people at shopping malls too dumb to dodge someone with a clipboard. My American land-thief friends, do those people represent your country? Apparently so.

Everyone on here rants and rants about what's "right" and what's "good for the country". As far as I'm concerned, anyone who routinely uses words like 'fag' as an insult or a way to 'win' an argument is clearly so dim and unaware of the world around them (that's WORLD, not COUNTRY) that their opinion is obviously of no value.

It must be galling for Billy Milano to realise that all his fans seem to be illiterate right-wing xenophobes. Or maybe that's where he feels at home. Still playing a 'character' Bill?

Love,
Ross.
x

Ross___ said:
Also, who gets interviewed in these polls? I'll tell you who; people at shopping malls too dumb to dodge someone with a clipboard. My American land-thief friends, do those people represent your country? Apparently so.

Everyone on here rants and rants about what's "right" and what's "good for the country". As far as I'm concerned, anyone who routinely uses words like 'fag' as an insult or a way to 'win' an argument is clearly so dim and unaware of the world around them (that's WORLD, not COUNTRY) that their opinion is obviously of no value.

It must be galling for Billy Milano to realise that all his fans seem to be illiterate right-wing xenophobes. Or maybe that's where he feels at home. Still playing a 'character' Bill?

Love,
Ross.
x

And what 3rd world country do you hail from Ross?

Go fuck yourself lovingly,
OSHB

Well done. You're obviously the intelligent one here. '3rd world country' used as an insult? What are you, eight years old?!

...and I ALWAYS fuck myself lovingly. But thanks for the advice.

Ross.
xxx

Fuck you Ross. We don't need to be aware of the rest of the world. We live in the only place on this shit planet that matters and rule everything. The U.S.A.. Recognize.Go back to that gay ass show Friends you cunt.