Quo Vadis Tour 2009 !

Hey guys, just to let you know there's another date in France (in the East: near Epinal) the day before Chaulnes Metal Fest... It's called l'Artiste, a very cool club in Golbey, and the other band which is confirmed so far is Blame. Hope to see you there :kickass:

Looks like Istanbul will b April 3 and then we go west through romania, croatia, slovenia etc I'll post the routing by February 1st.
We'll need everyone's help to get people out to the shows since this is an independent tour and we need your support!

Looks like Istanbul will b April 3 and then we go west through romania, croatia, slovenia etc I'll post the routing by February 1st.
We'll need everyone's help to get people out to the shows since this is an independent tour and we need your support!

Holy mother effin cows! That is amazing news indeed! Cant believe I'm finally going to see Quo Vadis live! I hope everything works out fine...
As soon as you post the exact date and so on, I shall spread the word quickly on internet, forums, last.fm etc., and try to get as many people to this show as possible!
Cheers!

Holy mother effin cows! That is amazing news indeed! Cant believe I'm finally going to see Quo Vadis live! I hope everything works out fine...
As soon as you post the exact date and so on, I shall spread the word quickly on internet, forums, last.fm etc., and try to get as many people to this show as possible!
Cheers!

OK you can start spreading the word, it'll be April 4, April 6 is Bucharest.
All the dates will be announced next week.
this will be the "...but who prays for Satan?" tour ;)
We're also coming to the states, so keep your ears out for those shows coming up as well.
and then the new album.
Cheers!

We're also coming to the states, so keep your ears out for those shows coming up as well.
and then the new album.
Cheers!

Graet news! We'll see you in Istanbul!

and then the new album.
Cheers!

Grrreat!
I wrote about this gig on some pages already, and people got so excited that, I think, if this gig gets cancelled or something, they're gonna burn me alive! :D haha I hope everything will work out perfectly ;)

Grrreat!
I wrote about this gig on some pages already, and people got so excited that, I think, if this gig gets cancelled or something, they're gonna burn me alive! :D haha I hope everything will work out perfectly ;)

Still waiting for some final info from the promoter, I guess the word is spreading around since a band from Istanbul got in touch already to play the show. We confirmed Bucharest today which is 6 hours away from Istanbul on the Monday after so as soon as the final details are worked out with the promoter we'll post it up on our myspace.
Cheers!

Still waiting for some final info from the promoter, I guess the word is spreading around since a band from Istanbul got in touch already to play the show. We confirmed Bucharest today which is 6 hours away from Istanbul on the Monday after so as soon as the final details are worked out with the promoter we'll post it up on our myspace.
Cheers!
I wonder if you're going to play with the Iraqi metal band from the Heavy Metal in Baghdad documentary... they're supposed to be based in Turkey now...
either way, I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

Actualy she did 3 weeks ago. It's all my fault becasue I was supposed to go over it and double check it.
It's finished and sitting in my inbox. (Sorry Rox)
-b

Holy fuck I would kill to see ADAGIO!!! So many great bands for those gigs.

By the way, check out Adagio's new album "Archangels in Black" pure mastery.

@ Bart, Come to Moncton, New Brunswick when you guys get back! Me and my friends are dying to see you guys! Your good friends in Blinded By Faith are playing here Next friday. :p