Quo Vadis

SweptbackFlame

twitch.tv/SweptbackFlame
Oct 4, 2006
Canada
Anybody else fans of this awesome Canadian Metal band? Arie Itman Era or Stephane Pare (Defiant Imagination) Era? What are your favorite albums? Songs? Oh and by the way Bart has finished the recording studio and they should be going into recording soon, what do you guys expect from there next album?

Id love to hear what you guys think of this band

so debate and discuss please :)

sick, because they are an awesome band. it seems like no one mentions them, ever, in any conversation regarding metal. i downloaded day into night and it's fucking ridiculous how good it is.

Can not say I care for them. I'm not really into the canadian metal scene except gorguts.

Yeah, I like a lot of Day Into Night but I can hardly hear DiGiorgio, and the drumming, particularly the double bass, is horrendously loud. The vocals are also kind of pathetic.

Yeah, I like a lot of Day Into Night but I can hardly hear DiGiorgio, and the drumming, particularly the double bass, is horrendously loud. The vocals are also kind of pathetic.

DiGorgio wasn't on Day Into Night :p, bhut he was on Defiant Imagination has anybody heard the band Jester (Arie Itman's new band) I've been trying to listen to them, but can't find any mp3's!

Killbot said:
Am I the only one who thinks they're really really terrible?

It depends on what songs you heard!

that's why u like it so much? lol....They had a numbe rof guest musicians on Defiant Imaginations, but whatever...Day Into Night is by far there best album and will probably always will be