R.I.P. Christopher Reeve

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
Superman star Christopher Reeve died yeaterday from complications from bed soures. He was 52. This sucks! I've always loved the Superman movies. There's a political comment to be made here, but I will refrain from saying it, since we are trying not to talk politics.

R.I.P. :cry:

But Christophere Reeves was an elitist snob who was against abortion and stem cell research before he was a crip. So much for his ethics. I guess when your faced with your mortality anything that might help you that you were against is a blessing. and oh yeah, he ruined Superman.

Superman gets to heaven ? Ken Bigley looks round and says "with my body and your head, we could save Iraq ?" Superman replies "FUCK OFF you scouse cunt".

Well I thought it was funny ? :loco: :loco: .

johnnieCzech said:
Yeah, thanx, is this the shit you get when you have to lie in bed all the time? Like, very old people sometimes get it, or so.
yeah, I never realized just how bad they can get. they eat a hole all the way to the bone. He must have had one hell of a Infection. At least he didnt feel it..........................cause that shit looks like its got to hurt like hell

nr551632.jpg

CWINDOWSDesktopnr551632.jpg

old school headbanger said:
yeah, I never realized just how bad they can get. they eat a hole all the way to the bone. He must have had one hell of a Infection. At least he didnt feel it..........................cause that shit looks like its got to hurt like hell

nr551632.jpg

looks like something i had for lunch at the chinese place down the road.

old school headbanger said:

nr551632.jpg

Whoa dude!o_O

"Rodney.......... Christopher................ whos next?????? It always happens in 3s"

Actually it did happen in 3s. Janet Leigh, (the woman from Psycho) was first.

Then Rodney, then Christopher.