R.I.P. Dimebag - One year ago today

Dodens Grav said:
To all those who died that day. Dimebag deserves no special mention for being a musician.

Whatever man. He made some great music and it's the first anniversary of his death. He was no better than any other person, but many people on this board appreciated his skills. No need to get bent out of shape about it.:err:

R.I.P.

PB270016.JPG

FOR IMMEDIATE SHARING

In honor of the late Dimebag Darrell, an article written by writer Nick Desenberg has been featured over at www.PivotalRage.com. The article surrounds Timothy Briones who has gone on to be expulsed from his High School for refusing to turn his Dimebag Tribute t-shirt inside out. We believe this is something all fans of heavy metal and even non-fans should be concerned about and should read about. We would appreciate it if any of you would be so kind as to pass on this information to any friends, media, or news outlets so that they may link to our website so others can read the story. Thanks in advance and may he RIP.

- Leevan Macomeau

Pivotal Rage Webzine

It's a shame about that school and what they did to that kid. I don't understand how people in positions such as an educator can be so closed minded. Truly a shame.

I would suspect that Jonny didn't quite understand what you were saying... More than Dime died that day and I agree, he shouldn't be put on a pedestal because of his talent... just another sensless death for the sake of us stupid fucking humans.

Only the good die young... that is why I will live forever.

And with Phil becoming a nicer guy... there is a reason for everything...

MTv2 did a nice show on Dimebag last night...
There was a nice interview with Vinnie at the end of the show.
He looks rough, then again wouldn't you? I hope he begins to heal soon,
it would be awful to lose him too. Can't wait for Rebel Meets Rebel in the Spring! \m/

I really didnt miss DG's point I just think his opinion had no place on this thread if he wants to mourn everybody else let him start a thread ... this was a specific mourners thread directed at one man and one man only ... that doesnt mean That I am not mourning the death of my friends mother who died on the night of the 8th ... I will be attending her funeral today but the thread wasnt entitled R.I.P. Everybody that has Died on December 8th no it was for Dime so I do not welcome DG's remarks at all I think they were spiteful and out of place .... but that ofcourse is just my opinion :)