R.I.P. Fritz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlexiRainbowFantasy said:
awww sorry to hear about your friend man :( I can see where people like that come from. I've cut my wrists many times when depressed. I feel that it relieves a lot of stress. I usually do it to Bed Of Razors by CoB.

Just to let you know man, I'm here for you if you want to talk to me about it. Stay strong

Jess.

Why do people go so out of their to make forum ids and just troll?

awww sorry to hear about your friend man :( I can see where people like that come from. I've cut my wrists many times when depressed. I feel that it relieves a lot of stress. I usually do it to Bed Of Razors by CoB.

Just to let you know man, I'm here for you if you want to talk to me about it. Stay strong

Jess.

Get the fuck out...

Im hear trying to be nice to you because i know what you are going through, and you call me a tard? we should band together man, not be enemies. Life is too short to make enemies. Its okay man, I know you didnt mean that because you are just going through a lot. peace bro
Not calling you tard, it's a smilie on the Megadeth boards that isn't here I guess... :scratch:

I love it when people go out of their way to tel us they cut their wrists. I respect you so much more now, and you did it to bed of razors too?! man you're awesome, i wish i could be as cool as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.