R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio

Seriously that sucks so bad , he was awesome ! Amazon right now is giving away an mp3 of Holy Diver Live for free

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Holy-Diver/dp/B001LK0US0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1274065549&sr=8-2[/ame]

R.I.P. Ronnie !

Im fucking devastated! The world of Heavy Metal has lost one of its true legends. Let him be known to all as one of the greatest vocalists known to metal. Every horn raised should now be in his memory \m/. Love and Respect!

A true hero for me, will be missed. He brought me into tears of joy during a Heaven and Hell concert last year.

Rest in peace Ronnie

It's really sad to hear the news, it's like " no not DIO, he's not meant to die" *sighs* but mortality is a shitty thing and we all know DIO did amazing things with his gift.....from my perspective there are only two others like him left.... Rob Halford and Bruce Dickinson.

Thanks Ronnie for everything!

Rest in peace, you will be missed but never forgotten.

Metal has lost a gigantic voice and a wonderful human being. RIP Ronnie James Dio.
+1 on the forum tribute album, it would be very nice to do. I can record bass if anyone is interested.

Although i never was a big fan, R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio, one of the biggest icons and pioneers in heavy metal.

Same here, was never a big fan, but he was a fucking musical giant in the heavy metal world.
Will definitely be missed by the metal community :(