R.I.P. - Teemu 'Somnium' Raimoranta

I'm sorry for Somnium's death and wish to pass my condolences to everyone that was close to him in some way.

However, I must say that the way Finntroll members have been handling this situation is far from grown-up and rather unforgiveable. IMO people should handle their grief and anger in a smarter way. At this point it would be appropriate for the record company to interfere this childish behavior.

And please keep in mind, that many things in message boards, media, etc. not presenting all the facts, they are presenting what they want the public to know.This includes everything from war updates to the real facts of this death, for example. It is sad, but life must go on as well. I do give my condolences to the people who are close to Teemu but I believe that they are dealing with it in their own way(which is not really anyone's business) and I believe that things ARE being done(record company, local bands) to keep Teemu's memory alive.

I don't agree with the attacks made to CoB regarding this memorial gig. Certain members of bands such as Moonsorrow have made rather strong comments about CoB on their message board about "kicking CoB's ass at their gig in Tampere...". CoB is in the midst of a very hectic schedule now and they are going out of their way, more than the other bands, for this benefit show. Emotions are elevated now and I feel that there is no use to cause any more tension for everyone right now.