R.I.P. - Teemu 'Somnium' Raimoranta

lol sounds like a rumor but I wouldn't hold it against them.

And for zsuzsa... I wasn't angry, just saying what needed to be said. Anyways dawnghost'll probably never understand so every night I'll just pray to whatever gods may be out there that his family will get axe-murdered or something, so he can have a taste of what the loss can be like.

This is the first and probably the last post I ever write to this forum. Teemu was a friend of mine and it really feels bad to see some brazilian idiot complaining in this forum about all the people who are mourning over Teemu.

Dawnghost, if only you lived closer, you'd definitely walk against my fist. :heh: If you had even a single brain cell in your head you might had understood that this tragedy has actually touched many people and caused a lot of grief among all the people who knew Teemu. This is not a matter to be taken lightly and 'cause you didn't have anything to say about Teemu's death why did you bother to come here and hurt all the people who actually knew him.

I just wish it had been you who fell off that bridge instead of Teemu. The world would be a better place that way.

[QUOTE='Dethroned´]they cancelled their gig, just because there was drinking of alcohol banned.[/QUOTE]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

alright! alright! the guy died because he was drunk, and COB ain't going there cause alcohol is banned in the concert!! :lol:

Teemu? Who was that?? What? What? Aah Fintroll the band. Yeah Fintrol is nice but who gives a fuck about whoever guitar player dies or lives, I know I don´t.

I bet this over rated Teemu is screaming in is coffin for being remembered in this retarded forum.

Dilton said:
Teemu? Who was that?? What? What? Aah Fintroll the band. Yeah Fintrol is nice but who gives a fuck about whoever guitar player dies or lives, I know I don´t.

I bet this over rated Teemu is screaming in is coffin for being remembered in this retarded forum.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know I would be!

What is this bodomite trying to do in his Avatar?

Was he trying to suck his own dick? Look at that man!

Maybe a tribute to Teemu cocksucker

here's some comfort for the poor gals that never knew Teemu in person but even so cried for him because they are brainless fangirls:

0502-7.GIF

Riiiiiight... maybe we should just ban dawnghost now. I know he's certainly said much more offensive things then Mattias, who's already been banned from a few boards. Unfortunately only the admin can do that, and he's never here... oh wait Mark probably could...

It's making me sick to read how some people on this forum write about Teemu and making fun of his dead! I have no words for you guys! :cry: