R.I.P. - Teemu 'Somnium' Raimoranta

dawnghost get the hell out off here!!!! if you don't like finntroll are there none who are force you to say what you think!! and for the admin can you please block this motherfucker's IP??

dawnghost said:
this thread is too much for me

then why do you make it your business to come, show disrespect for the dead person the thread is for, and even be an asshole to people? just ignore it and say goodbye, no need to insult anyone

show some fucking respect please >:-(

Nina, stop talkin' about him means forgotting him...that's what we don't want to.

Dawnghost: I wish you to loose somebody close to you so you'll know what we feel...(I know this was cruel but you just make me sick)

Oh, sorry then gal :p

Anyway, I really think that those who have nothing RESPECTFUL to say in this thread should just stay silent. That's all. Or is this too much to ask?

_Zsuzsa_ said:
and of course it is bigger than the Iraq news, he's worth is much bigger than this fucking war...

Oh please.
Shut up.
I'm sorry this guy died but his life has more worth than all the soldiers/civilians who are going to die?
Give me a fucking break.

You shut up...we already have a fucking topic about this fucking war, so don't even dare to post anything more about it here. Either PM me or do it in that idiotic Bush thread. Plain and simple.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
You shut up...we already have a fucking topic about this fucking war, so don't even dare to post anything more about it here. Either PM me or do it in that idiotic Bush thread. Plain and simple.
I assure you I have no interest in rambling on about the war.
But a stupid comment is a stupid comment.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Dawnghost: I wish you to loose somebody close to you so you'll know what we feel...(I know this was cruel but you just make me sick)
you make me sick as well, but I am not gonna wish you something like that, I am not a dumb spoiled brat like you.

I won't miss another word on you Dawnghost, I shouldn't have earlier. You're just not worth the effort.
I just ask you kindly, get the hell out of this thread.

I'm going to visit the place he died today, and leave candles...

Here's the bridge:

silta.gif

-Ormir (school computer is sloooow)

Sami, when will you call me? It's only one hour earlier here than there.

Tuesday 25th of March 2003, Nosturi, Helsinki
A Memorial Concert for Teemu "Somnium" Raimoranta

BARATHRUM 21.00
ENSIFERUM 22.00
IMPALED NAZARENE 23.00
FINNTROLL 00.00

tickets 10 euros (from Tiketti & from the venue)
all profit goes uncut for Teemus family to cover all possible expences

@Zsusza: Probably 16-17 Finnish time...

EDIT: I'll also buy a ticket to the memorial concert while I'm there. I won't get drunk for this gig.