R.I.P. - Teemu 'Somnium' Raimoranta

2003-03-06 17:30:33
Fucking Hell!!!

Europe, here we come!!!!
Just got news that we'll be supporting Katatonia on their European tour 16.4.-2.5. Check out gigs for details!!!

- Somnium
sad-smiley-066.gif
sad-smiley-042.gif

------------------------

He had so many things to do... why? Just why?

i meant that damn, the guy was pretty used to getting drunk!
if something like that would happen, it would have happenned earlier... but anyways, let's not speculate... unfortunately all we can do is wait for the bandmembers to tell us what happenned =/

Nina said:
There are rumours of course... seems he was drunk and jumped off a bridge...?
Aaawww, goddamnit!

Can't people let things clear up well before starting to spread rumours? I'm 99,9% sure that that's not official information, so why spread it around? Stupid, I'll say.
mad.gif
grumble.gif

Extendar...one of my friend's know it from Impaz's singer too...but I didn't tell it to anyone (except a really trustful friend)...fuck...why ppl spreading rumors already? Why can't you just let the dead alone...fuck...

I dont know if this was here already..

Teemu "Somnium" Raimoranta (born 19.5.1977), the guitar player of both Finntroll and Impaled Nazarene, died in Helsinki on Sunday the 16th of March in an alcohol-related falling accident.

Finntroll and Impaled Nazarene are very devastated for this loss: "Not only did we lose a great guitar player, but we also lost a very good friend"

Imperiumi's staff expresses their deepest condolences to Teemu's family and friends.

Thats from www.imperiumi.net :(

i saw that on finntroll´s home page right now.. and came here to post..
but its already there...
can anyone explain that alcohol related falling accident?
ahn..like...falling falling? from somewhere and stuff
or falling like a alcoholic coma?