R.i.p.

Eramaajarvi

A centipede
Dec 21, 2001
Zgb, Croatia
Visit site
That one goes for my pet.

I sadly announce that Witch, how the poor rabbit was called, died today in the afternoon bathing in pure heat. (no I did not cook her). She died peacefully, tho very suddenly as we always wanted.

One minute silence please...

Ok, now I can get a cat and call it Henke.

But where do you bury these animals?

such small animals you can bury in your garden. even small dogs you may (here, at least ) bury in your own garden.
bigger animals are not allowed, cos they might contaminate the ground water.
(I think my dog, I could still bury in my garden.... if he doesn't gain weight :D )

hmmm... i bury my rabbits (yeah... 3 little rabbits) in garden. it was a few years ago... anyway, i'm so sorry for your rabbit. rabbit rulz
:D

Originally posted by Eramaajarvi

But where do you bury these animals?

Sorry about your rabbit.

About burying them, just remember these words:
"I don't wanna be buried in the pet cemetary..."
((just trying to cheer you up :) )

My parents took her to the vet and the vet took over from there. I guess she ended up in an animal crematory ;)

Since she died I can't stop cuddling my other rabbit! He's sooooooo sweet!! :)
In the autumn my BF and I will get a hamster, Pikachu. :D

@Opi: few years ago i had three rabbits:p new rabbit is Martex's property;) maybe she wants a rabbit breeding plant? i don't know:lol:

@Eramaajarvi: nope... but there is good idea...

my oldest rabbit was "metal-rabbit". she name was Anathema, but i called it NIUCHACZ ;) she was black at the top and white on abdomen:p she was cute, but also very aggressive and bite all visitor at my home:D

:eek: your rabbit was more a guardian than my dog ever will be!! he always wags his tail and runs in circles and is totally happy when strangers come instead of barking :(
but I love him nonetheless :)

hehehe... my rabbit also attacked dogs my vistors and she always win! it was true norwegian black metal killer - hehheehe