raa! hooray ham! im new!

ham

GAK! \m/ \m/
Mar 4, 2002
Perth, Australia
users.bigpond.net.au
gday peeps
im a newbie on this board and have no idea who any of you are... although I've read enough posts to have formulated various negative opinions of some of you ;) (kidding :p)

i hail from perth, australia, aged 18 and -5 months. (17 :\)

i like all metal and almost all rock! (cept deep purple. and some others from that era) my favourites are tool, opeth, cannibal corpse, cryptopsy, immortal, pearl jam, amon amarth, dark tranquillity (haven, the gallery, skydancer own anything in flames have put out) Corrosion of Conformity, a few megadeth albums (rust in peace, peace sells) and some earlier metallica albums such as ride, puppets, and justice.

the bands i most detest are Cradle of Filth and Slayer (pretentious cockheads)

everyone knows the best metal comes from northern europe :)

Hey tough luck newbie. Its not my fault that you are some random idiot who desperately seeks antention and does this stupid formal introduction of himself. Next time save us the time and blend in the threads like a normal person would, dont trow a new thread in our fucking face, webspace its a valuable thing only I get to waste not you, unless you stop behaving like an ignored child who wishes daddy would see him in the face when he is raping him.

This is you:

fathat154.jpg

HELO I AM A HAM

THANK YOU FOR THE PORK GREETING!

Morgan