Radial ProRmp reamp boxy

Never had a problem with mine...
Have you checked with different balanced cable, unbalanced cable...etc?

both sounds like crap, reamp box always give a little worse tone, especially if you do sometihng wrong with it. but you need to improve the "played" one before you can start to complain cos its muddy as hell and undefined and also boxy,

both sounds like crap, reamp box always give a little worse tone, especially if you do sometihng wrong with it. but you need to improve the "played" one before you can start to complain cos its muddy as hell and undefined and also boxy,

This isn't wooooow what an awesome tone thread ,its wtf is wrong with ProRMP.If you don't have one please stop spamming.

Tried with other cables ,same problem

This thread and the clips are completely pointless until you either:

Increase the gain on your amp for the reamped clip

or

Modify your RMP as shown in that thread to increase the signal level back to what the original guitar signal was at

Until you do one of them the biggest difference between the two is the lower gain on the reamped clip, which in turn will change the frequency content coming out of the amp.

Cool shit man. I just modded my Pro RMP. I did the jumpering of the two series resistors and removal of the shunt resistor. Makes no sense to have a U Pad there if they are going to give you a volume attenuation control as well... no wonder I always felt like the volume control needed that little extra bit, like it needed to go to 11. Either way, really cool mod. May be quite a bit louder with the trimmer on ten, but it now has a more useable sweep, instead of always being parked at ten I can actually dial it in using my ears as god intended.

Honestly it's such a simple mod dude. Open up your RMP and you'll see it straight away. I'd never soldered anything that's on a circuit board before and I managed. Just remove R1&2&3 and replace R1&2 with a short wire. Job done.

its exactly as picture on the second page in the thread mentioned above,I'm internet retarded so I don't know how to embed the images

If someone is paranoid about changing the unit too much, another easy mod would be to simply replace the 680 ohm shunt resistor with a 10k resistor. Another mod still would be to remove and jumper both series resistors and replace the shunt resistor with a 100k. Just different degrees of change rather than going the full mod all at once if you want.