Radio Interview

J-Dubya 777

It NEVER ends
Nov 7, 2004
Cheeseland USA
MJR & Russ were on the last half hour of Eddie Trunk's radio show on XM last night. If you want to hear the interview, click the link at the end of the message. It's in 2 parts, and it is just the complete interview. A friend asked me to capture it for him, and while I'm awaiting official approval from Jax, I did throw a link off to the mailing list, and will share it here. Be warned, that if anybody in the band's foodchain asks me to take it down, it will be removed without notice. Enjoy.....

http://webpages.charter.net/jwstuff/SYX/

MJR & Russ were on the last half hour of Eddie Trunk's radio show on XM last night. If you want to hear the interview, click the link at the end of the message. It's in 2 parts, and it is just the complete interview. A friend asked me to capture it for him, and while I'm awaiting official approval from Jax, I did throw a link off to the mailing list, and will share it here. Be warned, that if anybody in the band's foodchain asks me to take it down, it will be removed without notice. Enjoy.....

http://webpages.charter.net/jwstuff/SYX/

Jesus Christ J-Dubya 777....thank you god.

EDIT: I just listened to it man...you hit the jackpot...I love listening to the guys out of element just hangin' out man.. great find.

It was cool
Thanks !
It was funny when Russell said "symphony x[dot] myspace" for their myspace page ! Lol !
Romeo used ENGL amps ! I'm amazed.. -checks those out-
WOW, expensive things they are.. lol

It was funny when Russell said "symphony x[dot] myspace" for their myspace page ! Lol !

Lol.. I was laughing pretty hard. Russell basically said "Yeah, myspace what the fuck ever .com" HAHAHA.

I almost died.

...it's a shame I didn't know the interview was going on. I would've called and asked a question regarding the setlist.

Jesus Christ J-Dubya 777....thank you god.

EDIT: I just listened to it man...you hit the jackpot...I love listening to the guys out of element just hangin' out man.. great find.

Welx! You can just call me Dub.....:saint:

It was cool
Thanks !
Romeo used ENGL amps ! I'm amazed.. -checks those out-
WOW, expensive things they are.. lol

nice interview. thanx man

Welx,
...and a little line6 and even some Marshalls in there as well. Bonus points for whomever it was that said they thought they heard some Marshalls in there. Lucky guess, or good ears.... :heh:

Excellent find J-Dub. But the best moment was when the MJR & Russ were talking to the first caller

Caller:...Yeah, I bought your live album from metal blade and didn't know what to expect. They have some heavier stuff that's not prog power that I don't like.

Trunk: Yeah, sometimes you don't know what your getting from metal blade.

Caller: So as soon as I saw the keyboard player i said "oh please god."

LOL best moment by far.

I.. you know... thought, you know, that sounded... you know, pretty fucking... you know... awesome... you know?

[/russell] :D