Radio-Metal Mix with awesome clean vocalist (H&K Coreblade, 6505, real Drums)

Sick work was always, dude. Only thing I don't like is the kick. For my taste the sample itself is a little too high pitched, I hope you understand, what I mean, haha.

Haha, thanks Lasse, seems like there is always something wrong with my kicks. Usually it's just a tad too loud.

Funny fact about that mix: I had to automate some effect onto the rythm guitars. I muted the guitars, but I could still hear them pretty low. Checked the whole mix and it turned out the backing guitar tracks were still running. They did something quite awesome to the guitars, so I decided to let them in :D

I think they're an outstanding band in our area with big potential and a good sense for songwriting! Very friendly, professional dudes!

I agree with qwe1234 about the kick, it has way to much click for my taste and it's pretty distracting. Also I'd bring that snare a little bit up.

Yeah, the kick definitely has a bit too much click. The lead vocals sound a bit muffled to me too but that could just be my speakers. Otherwise, sounds awesome.