rough Rock/Metal (H&K Coreblade, real Drums)... too dark?

I think I can remember that I once tried a coreblade at a music shop...but the cab was quite shitty so I didnt get a real impression of it :rolleyes:

cool, never saw one standing in a room :lol:

i swear down, every time i go into a thread which lasse is in, he ends up selling or buying an amp, and it's almost always something to do with a mesa! aha

the track sounds sweet, but yea, maybe guitars are a little bit dark, but it works on it's own, i'd be happy with that!

oh and i can hear cubendo counting the vocalist in at the start! ;)

thanks,

WHAAA why did you have to mention that cymbal thing jipchen? fucks my brain :lol:
Hahaha, sorry to hijack the thread again but I really liked the song and the production very much until I noticed that issue.
It drives me crazy and now I can't listen to the song anymore.
"Dude, nice vocals... great production.. wait what's this?" CSSHH CSSHH CSSH CSSH CSSH CSSH CSSH CSSH CSSH CSSH CSSH "oh come on!" CSSH CSSH CSSH CSSH
trollface.gif

CSSH CSSH CSSH

:lol:

edit: And yes, that's the #2 sexiest amp ever. #1 is Lasse's other Recti, the pure black one :headbang:

the kick has shitloads of sub energy that i would try to cut a little to get a really loud master, but thats just me.
a problem that i noticed : vocals get drowned in this...
might be the guitars, also as some guys mentioned, this cymbal is really standing out (not outstanding ;-).

overall i think the mix is really exhausting to listen to. the only thing people ever complain about in mixes is that they have a hard time listening to the vocals (cause thats what the average listener uses as a guideline).
id definately work on that, try automation, reference with other bands
from that genre.

hope that helps!
what i liked about your mix though was the guitars sound (ich will ja nicht nur meckern ;-) ! also would love more snare and kick (but thats just personal preference, if the bands likes it - go for it!)

but definately work on the vocals, and youll have a killer mix!
:headbang:

wait for the ep... Cssssshhhh all the time. I havn't noticed it while recordig. Maybe i will bring the oh's down a bit so its lesss annoying.

music-alley-drum-kit.jpg

Seriously now, good mix overall, I'd just lower the gain on guits a tad but that's subjective. And I'd lower the double vox just in the intro.

Lower that cymbal, yep.