Radio rock mix (Tool, Crossfade, I dunno) Real everything

I'm not 100% fan of the snare, could use something drier but at that point, since you use the original one and blend it with itself, I don't think much can be done for it since I would personally enjoy a completely different snare sound. It's a little bit too prominent frequency wise it makes it too obvious it is hitting when it is, if I ever make sense. That's my taste though, and I think your mix overall is pretty nice !

Final nitpicks : robotic snare during the rolls, maybe too much distortion on the vocals at some points (or maybe I just want to hear some more natural/intimistic verses but that might be more a problem of singing aesthetics and technique, like I would enjoy more differences between the chorus and the verse).

To answer your question : on my laptop speakers (apple laptop) it translates very well so far, except I think that snare is a bit too prominent and it's like it dominates the mid frequencies. Keep in mind i'm talking moderate volume on a laptop speaker though ! And my original comment on the snare might be cause by the fact I just listened to the mix on my laptop.

EDIT : to not make this post only criticism, I think the mix is in good rails and I wish I could say the same of my own ones :)

I'm digging the guitar tone a lot here. I think it's even a bit too quiet.
The snare doesn't have any smack at all, try some high shelfs on the close mics and/or coloring compressors and different attacks.

Thanks for all the tips guys. The snare is a taste thing, I and the drummer think is sounds awesome :). How would I make it less robotic though? I only made 6 samples.