Radiohead

Just saw them 4 days ago here in San Diego. They owned. Played like 2 1/2 hours. Only one song off The Bends, but they mixed it up real well and sounded very, very good. On a side note, we sat near Tony Hawk of all people!

Yeah Radiohead is real good. When I first heard Kid A I fucking hated it. Then a few years later a friend of mine lent me OK Computer and I realy liked it a lot, so I gave Kid A another chance and ended up loving it. Its an excellent album. I wasn't too crazy about Amniesiac, though I did like it somewhat. I havent got the new one yet...

If any of you is really interested in buying the Airbag EP (not the single), be prepared to pay a steep price. It was a limited edition digipak, only released in the U.S. and has been deleted for a while. It contains several B-Sides from the OK Computer era, several of which are excellent. But be prepared to pay a lot, especially if you have to resort to Ebay, I've seen them going for upwards of $40 (probably ending even higher in some cases).