Radiohead

Masters Apprentice

Homewrecker
Nov 2, 2002
THe OlWOZau Wha.e HUH?
A thread dedicated to one of(if not the) most diverse act on the planet! Apart from most of the material on the debut "Pablo Honey", Thom Yorke and chums don't have a single bad song and their albums cover enough moods and genres to satisfy almost every listener.

So, does anyone else love this band like I do? They are by far my favourite band..Amnesiac and OK Computer are both fantastic albums.

If anyone didn't know, the band are returning to their guitar driven indie roots of The Bends and OK Computer for the new album(released early 2003). Apparently, they aren;t using any computers at all for it...and from the bootleg I downloaded of the live versions of the new songs, it's gonna be fantastic :D

poster.jpg

Radiohead is fukn awesome, definitely the most unique band I have ever heard. I don't know how they do it. There is nothing else like them at all and I have a hard time trying to figure out how they developed such a great sound. They are truly one of the greatest bands out there. Even though most of the music I listen to is hard, Radiohead crosses the boundary and they're one of my favorite bands.

Radiohead are awesome. And that is great news that the next album will be back to the bends and ok computer which are both amazing albums. Then they put out out Kid A, which you cannot even compare to the rest because it is so different yet so good. I have em all and cant pick a favorite although pablo honey is prob last although still good imo.

Yum. Radiohead surely deserve to be put on a pedestal and worshipped until the end of time. They're one of the few bands I can think of who are not centred around one member or a group of members, each of them contributes something individual to 'the Radiohead sound'. Which ironically is non-existent, as there is no Radiohead sound. Which is what we love about them :)

Greatest album? OK Computer... very closely followed by the b sides from Amnesiac.

I dispute your statement that they have no bad songs though - have you ever heard 'I Don't Want To Go TO Woodstock'? :p

I love them! OK Computer is my favorite and I can't wait for a new album (whenever that may be) to come out since I've heard it's going to sound more like the material on The Bends and OK Computer.