Radiohead - Kid A

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Why does this album kick so much ass? I only have this one and OK Computer, the one that everyone says is the be all end all of Radiohead, but I think Kid A is a better album. Of course, they are several planets apart from one another, you can only compare them because they came from the same group. :)

i wouldnt go that far... Optimistic, everything in its right place, the national anthem (was gonna be a b-side for the Airbag mini -cd) and how to disappear completely are all songs that could have been on the ok computer album, or b-sides from those sessions. and thats almost half the album.

how to disappear was played on the ok computer tours as far back as around 1997, and the rest of the songs are similar to those found on the Airbag Ep. songs like Pearly and walking down the isle.

anywho i prefer Ok Computer/The Bends to kid A. i only really love 7-8 Kid A songs a lot, and i mean a lot, where as i love all the songs on the other albums. anyway im happy they made Kid A but its only their 3rd best for me, with ok computer/the bends sharing the top spot.

oh, and it kicks ass as you put it, although i prefer to use ARSE.... because its got a bite in it and tingles your body into moving like a robot... :rolleyes:

I love Kid A. In my opinion, which isn't shared by the majority of music lovers, this album is much superior to anything else they've done (with the exception of Amnesiac, i haven't heard that one). Ok Computer was a good rock album, but i think they outdone themselves with the next one... Especially Idioteque is amazing (not that the others aren't)