Ragnarokkr 2014: mystery band

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Another mainstage act....."mystery band". They will be the first band for friday.
I know people will ask...why would they be first? This is a special treat for all people who get to shows early. You will not want to miss this one. All I can say is get there on time!!!!

feel free to guess.....

Last edited by a moderator:
First off Simon, what the hell do you know about any past member of SQUADRON? For the record, I have been in contact with various members of the band. Many are indeed active musicians and are fully aware of the reborn interest in any 80's US metal band. They all receive regular inquiries from all over the world about the band.

If they reunited, and had their stuff reissued by Stormspell, you would suddenly be a fan, so why don't you:
tumblr_lvc70ia9Oj1qc987yo1_400.gif

First off Simon, what the hell do you know about any past member of SQUADRON? For the record, I have been in contact with various members of the band. Many are indeed active musicians and are fully aware of the reborn interest in any 80's US metal band. They all receive regular inquiries from all over the world about the band.

If they reunited, and had their stuff reissued by Stormspell, you would suddenly be a fan, so why don't you:
tumblr_lvc70ia9Oj1qc987yo1_400.gif

I'm just giving you shit because you always mention them yet you also seem to be the only one talking about them. I just think your fandom of the band outweighs the likelihood of it happening.

I can't say anything good or bad about them as I've never actually heard them though since, well, it's impossible to find.

I'm just giving you shit because you always mention them yet you also seem to be the only one talking about them. I just think your fandom of the band outweighs the likelihood of it happening.

I can't say anything good or bad about them as I've never actually heard them though since, well, it's impossible to find.

I was also the only one around here asking for WinterHawk last year.
Thanks to Bobby Boo, that became a reality!!!

Anyhow, any fan of early Fates Warning should dig:

Last edited by a moderator:
You listened to the people and gave them what they want!!!

I was surprised last year when I suggested them on FB and instantly like 20 people blew their loads.

Maybe someday this will happen with Squadron :)