Ragnarokkr 2014: VOLTAX

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Since the kickstarter made its goal...here is the next band....the mighty return of VOLTAX. Voltax blew so many people away in 2012 and then again at this years Warriors of metal that Mike wanted them back again with in the proper setting. With the release of their new album and the buzz of great performances this will be another act not to miss this next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see Voltax but there's no way they were worse than Skull Fist.

I am not going to add any fuel to the fire, as for some reason, folks get WAY defensive on Skull Fist. They are definitely a love em or hate em kind of band.

I think they are indeed a good band both on disc and live.

It is what it is. 100% sugar coated heavy metal.

Tastes good going down, but in the long run not good for ya!!!

I have known about Voltax for a few years now. I thought their first 2 albums were good but not great. They were "I'll pick this up later" sort of albums, which I never bothered to pick up. Then the new album came out and I meant to check it out but never did... until now.

DAMN! This blows the first 2 away. I am ordering today. I think I need to revise my top 5 anticipated list too.

I have known about Voltax for a few years now. I thought their first 2 albums were good but not great. They were "I'll pick this up later" sort of albums, which I never bothered to pick up. Then the new album came out and I meant to check it out but never did... until now.

DAMN! This blows the first 2 away. I am ordering today. I think I need to revise my top 5 anticipated list too.

It's definitely my favorite album by them.