Favorite Ragnarokkr performances and worst

Brocas Helm are not an organized rehease and play a tight set band. They are definetly a loose band and just plays songs. They are not the type of guys to go and make a tight set and stuff. I know what Jason is talking about....they seemed unrehearsed and stuf but I think that is thier charm. While it makes for an uneasy live show. I think they work best on a smaller stage up close with the fans. I am seeing Deceased again in a few weeks and they will be at Reggies which has a higher stage and stuff. I wonder if they will be as good as they were at Red Line Tap where there is more closeness with the crowd since you are right up there.

Right. I liked them personally, but to me they just seem like a very Spinal Tapish band in that they don't take themselves very seriously. i can see how that could rub people the wrong way though.

I totally get what you are all saying.
I mean, they aren't the tightest of bands on record either.

Heck, I even think there were a couple moments where they announced that they hadn't practiced a couple of the tunes.

Anyhow, I am still glad I got to see them as I never thought I would.

Right. I liked them personally, but to me they just seem like a very Spinal Tapish band in that they don't take themselves very seriously. i can see how that could rub people the wrong way though.

it is funny....at the pre-party at Ultra Lounge people were intimidated to talk to them becuase they seemed kind of standoffish and a tad odd. Spending the day with them on that friday I can honestly say they are the nicest guys who were just happy as hell to be there. They never have been to Chicago before. They are just guys who play music and have fun doing it.

it is funny....at the pre-party at Ultra Lounge people were intimidated to talk to them becuase they seemed kind of standoffish and a tad odd. Spending the day with them on that friday I can honestly say they are the nicest guys who were just happy as hell to be there. They never have been to Chicago before. They are just guys who play music and have fun doing it.

They did seem a little standoffish, because when i first got there they were just kind of in the corner alone doing their own thing, and whenever i saw them they were just either together or alone. But then I went up to them and talked for about 20 minutes. They asked me all about my life and what was going on, and were more than happy to autograph my poster and 3 cds. 3 of the nicest dudes ive ever met and cared more about me then talking about themselves.

They did seem a little standoffish, because when i first got there they were just kind of in the corner alone doing their own thing, and whenever i saw them they were just either together or alone. But then I went up to them and talked for about 20 minutes. They asked me all about my life and what was going on, and were more than happy to autograph my poster and 3 cds. 3 of the nicest dudes ive ever met and cared more about me then talking about themselves.

4215341880_f6778229d1.jpg

Did you notice though that in the pic of me with Fabio is a hot chick with tight pink shorts and a tight tank top in back around us?

Yeah, son, that's how WE roll!!!!!!!

Ha, hardly....
Fabio was really cool and just hanging out backstage and stuff so we all snapped some pictures.

I certainly wasn't driving them around all day and talking about how I had lunch with them or introduced them the BBQ. LOL....

Ha, hardly....
Fabio was really cool and just hanging out backstage and stuff so we all snapped some pictures.

I certainly wasn't driving them around all day and talking about how I had lunch with them or introduced them the BBQ. LOL....

I was shocked you took a pic with him since you are above meeting bandsd like you always bring up.

I was shocked you took a pic with him since you are above meeting bandsd like you always bring up.

As I said, it wasn't a "Holy crap, there is Fabio!!!! I have to meet him"
We were all hanging out backstage. HE was a cool dude.
Can't really say the same for the rest of the band.
They all didn't want anything to do with anyone, though their sound check was a complete train wreck, which could have had a lot to do with it.

(I know its hard to believe that a heavy metal sound check at MoJoes could go wrong!!!)