favorite live dvd's and cds?

And I still love Dawnrazor as well.

Dawnrazor it my favorite song by them..

Kiss - Alive II (first heard this on vinyl when i was like 13, nostalgia)
Ozzy Osbourne - Speak of the Devil (yea, all Sabbath songs but that's probably why it's so good. Brad Gillis did a good job too)
W.A.S.P. - Live... in the Raw
Metallica - Live Shit (Seattle concert)
Judas Priest - Live! & '98 Live Meltdown (Ripper was on fire here and the crowd interaction is awesome, i don't care what anyone says)
Halford - Live Insurrection
Black Sabbath - Past Lives
In the Woods... - Live at the Caledonien Hall
Witchcraft - Roadburn 2004 & 2006 Bootlegs

Dream Theater-Score
Fates Warning-Live In Athens
Queensryche-Live Evolution
Pain of Salvation-Be
Machine Head-Elegies
Killswitch Engage-World Ablaze

MajestikMøøse;5659150 said:
I forgot about this one. Omnio played in full. Goddamn it's awesome.

Yea, i really really like the 'Melody on Heartworks' too. Love it.

I'm a DT fanboy, but all their DVDs are good, with the exception of parts of Score, which consistently leaves me feeling unsatisfied. Also, Opeth-Lamentations, SYL-For Those Aboot To Rock, Sepultura-Chaos DVD, Joe Satriani-Live in San Fran, all the G3 DVDs, Alice in Chains-Music Bank: The Videos, Victor Wooten: Live at Bassday 1998, Testament: Live in London, Metallica-S&M and of course Live Shit, Cliff 'em All, and a year and a half in the life of. Don't bother with the Megadeth-Rude Awakening (if they are your thing), because his voice is pretty crappy, and they don't seem to enjoy being there.

Devin Townsend is a hoot! (and he's the only other person I've met named devin with an I instead of an O, not to mention he's not a girl.)

anyway, my favorite would probably be the g3 tour with yngwie malmsteen in denver.

lamb of god - killadelphia is the only live dvd i never get bored of watching.

I have a feeling the nevermore one is going to be the same way. Lets think of what its going to be called...

nevermore - inLIVE four walls
nevermore - the LIVEr dragon has come
nevermore - beLIVE in nothing
nevermore - LIVE voyager
nevermore - next in LIVE
nevermore - the psalm of LIVEa

hm...

[KOTNO]Narrot;5654707 said:
since when does opeth sweep?

in some of their songs yes. They may not be jason becker, but it's still sweeping. Check out "The Funeral Portrait," and "Leper Affinity."

I like Pain of Salvation's Be. The sound was great. I hope they make another DVD with a mix of the rest of their albums.

Nevermore dvd is going to be cool.

favorite live DVD
Gathering Of The Juggalos 2002