band DVD's that anyone would recommend?

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
I'm planning to get a few for my birthday and I really want to get whatever My Dying Bride DVD's available. The Nevermore DVD would be nice, but I assume they wouldn't have it out by early March, so... and suggestions?

hmmmm

Metallica's Cliff'em all is good.Any other DVD with tallica's name on it is lame.

Slayer will have their DVD out by March.

Death-Live In LA is godly.

I know of some other DVD's but they are from bands that kicked ass back in the early 80's....and YOU seem to not like their type of vocals.

Yeah, uhm, Megadeth's Rude Awakening is alright if you can tolerate Davies whiny voice.

Overkill--Wrecking Everything Live. Five star DVD.

The death dvd kills too.

Fear Factory - Digital Connectivity
Death - Live in L.A.
Sepultura - (name escapes me) but has all 3 of their releases on it
Nightwish - From wishes to eternity
Dream theater - Live scenes from new york
Rammstein - Live Aus Berlin
g3 - Satriani, Vai, Johnson

those are the best I can think of right now

and I'd also recommend spinal tap and fubar for comedic stylings :)

I'm with Unregistered, Overkill's DVD is AWESOME. Judas Priest's new "Live In London" DVD is pretty badass, with some great vocals by Ripper on rarely played songs. I personally love Metallica "Live Shit" DVD, especially the second disk: Blackened, ...And Justice For All, The Thing That Should Not Be, the full version of Master of Puppets, and other rarities live and kickass. It's worth a look if you've got fifty bucks, since the CDs are great too.

ya, Live Shit is pretty awesome. another one... its not available on DVD - only VHS - but ud prolly only find it at veerrrrry good music stores or online places. Slayer - Live Intrusion. although i always want to rip my ears off whenever the chorus of Killing Fields comes up... ughhh, it hurts just thinkin of it

Death: Live in LA
Death: Live in Eidenhoven 98
Iron Maiden: Rock in Rio
Paradise Lost: Evolve
Megadeth: Behind the Music

Ring of Fire - Burning Live in Tokyo is the best DVD I own

Mark Boals
Tony MacAlpine
Virgil Donati
Philip Bynoe
Vitalij Kuprij

is all I need to say.....playing together....live!