favorite live dvd's and cds?

Bah.

Hetfield is *the* singer for me, he always was. He's lost it now, but back then the man was unstoppable.

James Hetfield was the reason I picked up a guitar. Nothing fancy, no shredding...just heavy riffs and a badass stage persona.

Y'know, the Live Shit, Binge and Purge boxset has two awesome shows on it. Both the show from the Justice tour and the one from the Black tour are incredible fucking shows.

oh man i forgot about that one :headbang: i love when the statue falls down during one of the songs. i really like the symphony one too but i dont like the one where they all have short hair and the stage like explodes.

one more i forgot is the in flames dvd. i saw them last time in february and anders dyed part of his hair yellow it looked like french fries! :loco: lmao!!!

oh man i forgot about that one :headbang: i love when the statue falls down during one of the songs. i really like the symphony one too but i dont like the one where they all have short hair and the stage like explodes.

one more i forgot is the in flames dvd. i saw them last time in february and anders dyed part of his hair yellow it looked like french fries! :loco: lmao!!!

Cunning Stunts (a brilliant name for DVD!) is a good show. :)

Sexi Alexi...NEVER STOP POSTING. EVER.

I have this mental image of a 12-13 year old kid who forgot to take his Ritalin dose, bouncing off the walls like a golf ball in a tile bathroom every time he posts.

I should rep you just because you're so damn hilarious and you don't even know it. I think half the people on UM have your quotes in their sigs.

Reactions: lad
sad but true at cunning stunts is so fucking awesome, but live shit is better.
Hetfield was such a good frontman in the late 80s early 90s....
oh and i can't wait for the nevermore DVD to come out too.
Death-live in LA is awesome
and same goes to morbid angel live madness 89.
testament in london rules too

What do you think James is saying in this pic in the studio making the new album?

I'd say it's something to the effect of:

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH LARS AND JUST TRY TO FUCKING STAY IN TIME!!!!!"

12dec01_pic01_Copy.jpg

Feel free to add your own interpretations...

I like Death In June - Live In Italy 1999
Live In New York is really good too.

Operation Julmond vs. Wappenbund is alright also, even if Wappenbund was basically playing along to backing tracks with a single drum and some bagpipes onstage.

Fields Of The Nephilim - Revelations - Forever Remain - Visionary Heads: huge amount of material, although I don't really like the lameass camera effects on the second set.

haha, I've got a Brighter Death Now DVD that I've never watched more than five minutes of, because whenever I put it on I suddenly lose my appetite for listening to Death Industrial.

that reminds me, I wonder when Steinklang Industries is going to release the next DVD of the Steinklang fest...

ehhh, the next three releases in the series don't interest me that much... but SKL-DVD 5 is RADIO MURMANSK vs. A CHALLENGE OF HONOUR woohoo, and the ones following that are SKL-DVD 6 PAINSLUT vs. ATROX and SKL-DVD 7 LEICHE RUSTIKAL vs. STAHLWERK 9

party on