favorite live dvd's and cds?

Sexi Alexi 94

Oct 10, 2006
what is everyone's favorite live cds and dvd's? i might get some ones that people say are their favorite. these are some of mine,

opeth - forget what its called, but they play quiet songs for the first half, then loud songs for the second half. they are such a cool band, i love both of the singer's voices, the mean one :mad: and the soft one :) lmao!

evergrey - a night to remember - only have the cd of this, but i think its awesome. at first i didnt like the girl singers but now actually i think it makes the songs sound a lot cooler, and the other instruments too. cant find the dvd at best buy though :erk: :cry:

wintersun - well its not really a long dvd, its just part of a special edition cd but of course it is awesome. i specially like the parts where he plays that style where his hand looks like a spider because it moves all around the strings, i dont know what its called. i know jeff loomis does it a lot though, like on the youtube of psalm of lydia, like that. whats that style called? :confused:

cob - stockholm knockout - i just got this yesterday, i pretended to be sick to go to school and stayed home to go buy it :lol: but then my brother was playing ps2 so i couldnt use the dvd player to watch it :erk: . i havent had time really to watch it but it looks like its gonna be really fun to watch. ive seen some clips on youtube

alexi kissing janne!! :lol: :lol: :loco: :loco:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9fr9rgy7B0

needled 24/7 - i think they mess up the beginning, they have to start over :lol: :oops:

YouTube - Needled 24/7 (Chaos Ridden Years)

oh and of course the nevermore dvd when it comes out will be one of my favorites, but when is it coming out? im not patient :loco:

Anathema - A Moment in Tim DVD
Nine Inch Nails - And All That Could Have Been DVD and CD

dude... wtf is with all the smileys? and no one wants to see cob kissing. we already knew they were gay

opeth - forget what its called,

i specially like the parts where he plays that style where his hand looks like a spider because it moves all around the strings, i dont know what its called. i know jeff loomis does it a lot though, like on the youtube of psalm of lydia, like that. whats that style called?

Opeth - Lamentations

It's called sweeping, you tool.

Death - Live in LA
Green Carnation - ...Alive and Well in Krakow
Strapping Young Lad - For Those Aboot To Rock
My Dying Bride - For Darkest Eyes
My Dying Bride - Sinamorata
Anathema - Visions of a Dying Embrace
Anathema - A Moment in Time
Emperor - Emperial Live Ceremony
Dissection - Rebirth of Dissection

My Dying Bride - For Darkest Eyes

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy

I fucking LOVE that dvd.

I have all of Anathema's dvds, but my favorite is the one where they are opening up for My Dying Bride ON THE SAME SHOW THAT THE MDB DVD IS FILMED. I can't remember the name of the dvd, but when they rip out We, the Gods...holy shit.

I also like Emperor's Emperial Live Ceremony dvd and Behemoth's Crush.Fukk.Create dvd.

Testament-Live In London

Dream Theater-Live At Budukon

Opeth-Lamentations

Evergrey-A Night To Remember

Queensryche-Operation Livecrime

The Haunted-Caught On Tape

Strapping Young Lad-For Those Aboot To Rock

Joe Satriani-Live In San Francisco

i specially like the parts where he plays that style where his hand looks like a spider because it moves all around the strings, i dont know what its called. i know jeff loomis does it a lot though,

That's going in my fucking sig. It will be perfect just above Kitty.

Y'know, the Live Shit, Binge and Purge boxset has two awesome shows on it. Both the show from the Justice tour and the one from the Black tour are incredible fucking shows.

Y'know, the Live Shit, Binge and Purge boxset has two awesome shows on it. Both the show from the Justice tour and the one from the Black tour are incredible fucking shows.

That too was awesome. I need to update to the DVD set though. I did enjoy the stencel it came with.

Oooooohhhhh yeeeeaaahhhh...I forgot about that one. I'll add that one to my list as well as A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica. There are some parts in the studio that are just too damn funny.

Film Crew: "What do you think about having all these cameramen following you around?"

James Hetfield: "Fuckeeerrrrrsssss!!!! Well, you know...you're laying down this heavy, kickass riff that you'll probably forget or never play as good again...and he trips over your guitar chord."

They were at their absolute peak during those years. I would have killed to have seen them at the 91 show. Jason singing Seek + Destroy <3.