Day 1 quick rundown

For me the highlight of day one was Voltax by far, I have followed them for a few years now and never thought I would ever see them live such energy and passion live! Really nice guys to hang around with and jam metal. Also I really enjoyed Virgin Steels set, I had never seen them before and was glad to hear them play some house of atreus stuff. As for the turn out well In Michigan Blondies charges 25 bucks just to see Accept or just to see Saxon, and it seemed like there were more people at those shows in tiny Blondies. Maybe it was just bad timing in regards to the turn out? Despite the trouble with the turn out though I met some great people, this miltary guy named Charles that I met was super cool to hang out with, also Dean from Skullview and Stone Magnum, and who can forget MENDOZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Bob and Joe I ran into a few time are always supercool.

who are you? I met so many dang people this past weekend.

Bob, my name is Victor. I met you at a Skullview show one of my bands opened up at. I play guitar in three bands one is called Sauron, the other is called Borrowed Time (we were openers on the first day of the fest), and the last one is called Harbinger.