Favorite Ragnarokkr performances and worst

I joke, but I was a stuttering fanboy the first time I met DC Cooper.

No idea who that guy is, other than by name.
Couldn't tell you one song or what other bands he has been in, unless I had the desire to go to Metal Archives.

I know the Q (Sean Quigly) can't go by one day without telling someone that he played bongos for him at Prog power, or something like that.

The only musician I ever met who I was truly in awe of was Glen Danzig, but that was primarily because I never thought I would get the chance. As far as I know, he only has done signing sessions during one tour ever, and that was the Samhain reunion in 98 or whenever the heck that was. Granted, it really wasn't a fanboy moment since he really didn't speak a word to anyone.

I have met many bands and members, but never really anyone who I would hold to an idol like status, such as Dickinson, Halford, Lemmy, etc....

I did meet King Diamond once and he was cool as hell.

He's with Royal Hunt, formerly with Silent Force, and is pretty much my favorite singer. This was at my first ProgPower too, so I was pretty star-struck overall. "Oh, nice to meet you Kai Hansen."

He's with Royal Hunt, formerly with Silent Force, and is pretty much my favorite singer. This was at my first ProgPower too, so I was pretty star-struck overall. "Oh, nice to meet you Kai Hansen."

Well, that would do it, as just like with DC Cooper, Royal Hunt and Silent Force are bands I know by name only.