Day 2 quick rundown

That's the problem. Skull Fist are a rock 'n roll party band and I've never been a rock 'n roll party dude. I'm not saying there's no place for them in the scene, but they should have been the band to get the crowd pumped up and ready for the main event. Instead everyone says they were the stars of the show, and that bothers me. They're mindless fun and nothing else. That shouldn't be considered the best of metal.

dont you realize...you are the key metal rock n roll party guy.....you were getting all wild during Brocas.....photos coming,.

Though I am a fan, I have to say I am extremely ticked off at Brocas Helm's performance.
As a veteran band they should have been more prepared. Seems they didn't even rehearse for the show and obvious they didn't create a setlist. I am guessing they got paid very well. It didn't seem they were taking the gig very serious. They sounded ok and all but I was expecting to be blown away.

You know, I was mixed on their set. Parts of it I enjoyed, other parts I thought were meh. As for being unprepared, I literally thought at times that I was watching a real life Spinal Tap. I mean, bass player not knowing how to play something? Then the lead singer was pretty hilarious I thought (and even looked like Michael McKean). Do we even know if when they were together that they didn't act like this previously? I'm just curious if it was them actually being unprepared or if it's sort of how they've always operated.