Rakoth - Tiny Deaths

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
Rakoth are close to completing their third album, "Tiny Deaths". I still haven't heard anything from it yet so I can't really give you a description, but Rustam seems very happy with the progress the band are making in the studio so that's good enough for me.

He's given me a provisional track list, which is:

1. Into
2. The Crypt / Planekeep
3. Dawn
4. Trust This
5. Edge
6. June 3
7. Horizon
8. Just Another Lament
9. Tiny Deaths

(Note: The first track is spelled correctly.. it's not supposed to be "intro")

Rustam's promised to send me a couple of MP3's once the mix is complete (next week hopefully), and I'll be posting the link here first.

Lee

I've started listening to the album now, and frankly it's one of the strangest things I've ever heard. My initial reaction is almost shock.. It's still Rakoth through and through, but it's totally..."different".. Impossible to try and compare it to anyone.

Image "Planeshift" with a heavy Darkwave influence maybe?

Lee :confused:

I'll give it a full spin and see how we go. :)

here's the proposed cover artwork though, as is normal for Rakoth, this might change :)

front2.jpg

note: there should be an "s" at the end of the "death"

Bah! Uncle Lee, this stuff is sucky ass... Never seen more ugly shit...sorry if it made by u or by ur friend, but Rakoth deserve more professional stuff. I never would buy an album with such cover if did not love their music. Let me a bit of time and I'll make my variant :)

Originally posted by ColdDarkNord
Bah! Uncle Lee, this stuff is sucky ass... Never seen more ugly shit...sorry if it made by u or by ur friend, but Rakoth deserve more professional stuff. I never would buy an album with such cover if did not love their music. Let me a bit of time and I'll make my variant :)

So you don't like it, eh? :D

As far as I know it's been made by a friend of the band. I actually quite like it :)

Originally posted by Hearse
That cover really looks very... erhm... ugly.
Well that doesnt change the fact that their music is good :)
But better covers would definitely get them more listeners.
That cover looks like of some ancient bands scribble for a old black & white casette demo cover.
Sucks as much as my english. :lol:

Music of Rakoth rocks though.

Exactly... Im working over my version for now...Will be up soon

Your artwork is really something! :D Did you design the website in your sig as well? Do you have a website?

hmm, another Crocodile Hunter fan!
grr, I cannot hate him enough. :lol:

Cold Dark Nord
Your pictures are hell great man!!!!!! Congrats!! I love that when a guy can do something professionally!!!