Rakshasas E.P - mastered by Dan Swano

Thanks for taking the time to listen to our demo Maelstrom78.

Nice constructive criticism, we shall take it on board. As we're a new band, we are still developing our sound.

Thanks again.

The sound is indeed amateurish but since this is just a demo from a new band I wasn't expecting great production and playing anyway.

About song structure: Nothing wrong with it. Opeth has songs that are even more incoherent than this one and look at their success...

Just another thing, who the hell is G.SHADOWS? The guy registered only to post on this thread. WhiteDarkness you're not developing multiple personalities by any chance, are u?:loco:

I remember Lord K posting his opinion on my first demo with canopy back in 04 and the critisism was actually fairly accurate and constructive. Tho I guess we were listening to bolt thrower and such shit that Kenta happens to like.

Anyways, you guys are obviously new to this right? Id say youd need to improve the flow in some of the harsh part, especially vocalwise, and find a way to have a raw production without it being this demoish. And listen to heaps of Enslaved. That cleanriff was kinda nice, just give those cleanvox a bit more power, I dunno, try layering them 3 or 4 times.

Its a long way to the top if you wanna black and roll.

Thanks L0bster, that's really helpful advice....

It's good to hear feedback which will hopefully help us.

I do agree about the production...really difficult to get that sound.

Thanks again fella!