random chat thread

nonetheless DA place for stupid shit remains youtube and all its comments.

Half the people posting in the VALLEY OF THE DAMNED from Hypocrisy clip are ranting about it being a lame Dragonforce cover.

WTF

Half the people posting in the VALLEY OF THE DAMNED from Hypocrisy clip are ranting about it being a lame Dragonforce cover.

WTF

WTF sums it up nicely. :p I saw one guy calling it an "excellent DF cover"... If he's being serious I feel a bit sorry for Dragonforce for having so fucking stupid fans.

Btw, random question:
Any of you ever been at Hellfest in France? Seems like an epic festival, their line-up for 2010 already looks badass.

Mousse went a couple of time but she hadnt post around here for a while...apart from that I have a good friend in Grenoble who attended Hellfest 2009 and he told me it was a riot.

I wanna see the preliminary lineup for the 2010 edition!

There's only one reason why i would want to go to Hellfest this summer. And that would be Godflesh, but knowing those kind of big festivals they cram em away on a little stage at a time which is retarded beyond insanity. They did the same with Dream Of An Opium Eater, they threw that into the party tent at wacken. Fucking morons.

Anyways, i'm not gonna go to any summer festivals this year. I will be going to Roadburn Festival in april though. Goatsnake, Kylesa, Yob, Enslaved, Eyehategod, Sons Of Otis, Nighthorse, Jesu, Tryptikon, Thorr's Hammer, Evoken, Dream Of An Opium Eater, Karma To Burn, Candlemass, Horisont, The Lamp Of Toth.... and more ....sooo many bands i want to see :D.

Is anyone here into Stoner/Sludge at all btw ?

You guys like Disillusion? Was listening to "back to times of splendor" today... awesome album.