Random pics from this weekend

perniciosa

Mar 22, 2006
I went to some hill just outside Ljubljana on Saturday morning and took some evil looking pictures.
img1719v09c.jpg

img1718v09b.jpg

My favorite:
img1717v09a.jpg

I didn't have much view of Ljubljana but it was still pretty cool to be above the fog:
img1721v09d.jpg

img1707v09e.jpg

My first strawberries this year (and I must say they looked much better than they tasted)
img1732v09f.jpg

While reorganizing my desk I sticked the "best parts" of the stuff I threw away together (notice the sticker from the face cream made of weed and the tooth that brushes itself):

img1735v09g.jpg

My boyfriend got a new guitar which I absolutely had to try on...
img1742v09h.jpg

...and to compare it with an old one:
img1743v09i.jpg

Our friends came over to see lunar eclipse which somehow lead to me posing with food :
dsc00055v09j.jpg

dsc00048v09k.jpg

Ouch!

I really dig the second foggy pic. I like the first one too, and I think I'd even like it more than the second if it had a different angle. Generally I prefer peculiar angles in photos, but I notice myself turning my head alot to view that one. Nonetheless, they're both awesome in a grim and spooky way. Good stuff and great pics!

p.s. You're gorgeous :)

Though I'm not "kvlt", those first few shots looked pretty grim. Your pics are always easy on the eye, Vera.

oo! Very beautiful!

Those pictures remind me of the hills by my hometown

Hey Perni, are you going to MetalCamp this year? I'm torn between MetalCamp and Wacken...I think I'll do MC because it's much more relaxing. If you are, maybe I'll see you in Tolmin!

Gods of Metal is a joke, as usual, but at least my friends in Slowmotion Apocalypse are getting their first big break opening up on Ozzy's stage! I may go and see them to show my support.

Type O Negative is playing on that same day as well, so it might be worth it to stick around. I normally don't like Gods of Metal, but Type O comes here only once in a blue moon.

By the way, judging from the Noctiferia and Prospect posters, your boyfriend wouldn't happen to be in one of those bands, would he?

Hey Perni, are you going to MetalCamp this year? I'm torn between MetalCamp and Wacken...I think I'll do MC because it's much more relaxing. If you are, maybe I'll see you in Tolmin!
I usually ignore MetalCamp (me and my weird principles...) and I don't think I'll be in Slovenia. But If I'll be there I'll definitely come to say "hi" :)

By the way, judging from the Noctiferia and Prospect posters, your boyfriend wouldn't happen to be in one of those bands, would he?

No, he was in some other band mentioned on those posters actually. And now he doesn't play metal at all, only jazz

You should split up with him and get with a real metal fan.

Which wouldn't be me, because I don't like much metal, but still. Think about it.