random thoughts of the day

I'm gonna have to get my tonsils removed..

i had mine taken out a few years back, mine were like big grapes in my mouth haha, fuck it sucked.

surgery was fun though, i remember them putting the iv in, and this white liwuid flowing into my hand, and then i remember saying hunh.....my arm tingles.....next thing i knew i was being wheeled out of surgery :p

they gave me some tylenol three with codene, that stuff is awesome, im not big on medicating myself, and my throat hurt a lot, but thats the shit :lol:

i remember at one point, looking at my hands, then looking at my girlfriend (at the time), and saying "Why didnt you tell me HOW HUGE MY HANDS ARE", they looked like totally disproportionate to the rest of my arm.

also, don't forget to eat! i couldnt feel anything on meds, so i didnt feel hunger and accidently (no joke) ate only a popsicle and some yogourt over the course of 3 days, i only noticed when i saw how thin my face was, turns out id lost 10 pounds. i lose weight like nobodies business

i had mine taken out a few years back, mine were like big grapes in my mouth haha, fuck it sucked.

surgery was fun though, i remember them putting the iv in, and this white liwuid flowing into my hand, and then i remember saying hunh.....my arm tingles.....next thing i knew i was being wheeled out of surgery :p

they gave me some tylenol three with codene, that stuff is awesome, im not big on medicating myself, and my throat hurt a lot, but thats the shit :lol:

i remember at one point, looking at my hands, then looking at my girlfriend (at the time), and saying "Why didnt you tell me HOW HUGE MY HANDS ARE", they looked like totally disproportionate to the rest of my arm.

also, don't forget to eat! i couldnt feel anything on meds, so i didnt feel hunger and accidently (no joke) ate only a popsicle and some yogourt over the course of 3 days, i only noticed when i saw how thin my face was, turns out id lost 10 pounds. i lose weight like nobodies business
Mine are long overdue coming out mine are the size of walnuts and they hurt daily and eating is a PITA prolly why im 137lbs. Being unemployed and not having med insurance sucks