random thoughts of the day

GoWIII is br00tally epicZ! Last time you'll here me say those two words in the same sentence ... It's just that good.

Kratos_head.gif

man i cant wait for gow3 to ship to my house, it looks actually brutal

the only movie/game/anything ive ever seen where this is true is when i went to see rambo, saw rated R for "brutal violence", i promptly replied to that with a pfffft

glad i was proven wrong:kickass:

Dunno really.. heres the original post from Cis;

By the way, was anyone else wondering who this Niklas Sandin is?
A friend just send me this link:
http://www.sotb.se/
If that's the same guy, the next Katatour could turn out pretty funny... don't seriously think they'll play any Katasongs in that style but hey it would be pretty damn funny if they did (though not very katatonic at all haha...)

Psshh, that would have never happened to me. My quantum textbook is always in two places at once. The cat's puny brain could never comprehend this, and thus confuse the creature till it decided to pee elsewhere.

Psshh, that would have never happened to me. My quantum textbook is always in two places at once. The cat's puny brain could never comprehend this, and thus confuse the creature till it decided to pee elsewhere.

But if you can´t see the cat pee on your book,
facts state that he actually have peed on your book and not peed on it in the same time.
especially if it is a book about uranium and hammers.. and stuff..