random thoughts of the day

i'm gonna have myself some of this tonight

203.jpg

Sounds good!!

At the bar last night. After all the gay music was done I went to the jukebox and played some good tunes :)

l_02a8958dba124577b983ca74fad15b2b.jpg

l_581abc38f00d48dea760c65cd1b26005.jpg

It's been a tradition to play Mercyful Fate - Satan's Fall, every time I go there. And a tradition to piss everyone off...I think there was like one girl that even knew who they were. I also played some Maiden, Dorkthrone, Priest, and Venom.

It's been a tradition to play Mercyful Fate - Satan's Fall, every time I go there. And a tradition to piss everyone off...I think there was like one girl that even knew who they were. I also played some Maiden, Dorkthrone, Priest, and Venom.

:worship:

Sounds good!!

At the bar last night. After all the gay music was done I went to the jukebox and played some good tunes :)

l_02a8958dba124577b983ca74fad15b2b.jpg

l_581abc38f00d48dea760c65cd1b26005.jpg

There are some of those around me here one had Katatonia on it and the looks on peoples faces was priceless when it started playing. They where like WTF