random thoughts of the day

^well mine smashed by my own fault sadly, my sisters cat urinated on my coat so i threw the coat and bam, smashed the headphone jack deep into it. and so yes the 170$ is the repair cost :(. haha the one time i get furious eh?....
mine is actually an ipod "classic" 80 gig from a few years ago. its run perfectly with no problems up until this, even dropping it by accident hasnt hurt it. i would still reccomend ipods, theyre quite durable, but from this story you can gather they dont take well to a quick slide along the floor into a wall. :lol:

^well mine smashed by my own fault sadly, my sisters cat urinated on my coat so i threw the coat and bam, smashed the headphone jack deep into it. and so yes the 170$ is the repair cost :(. haha the one time i get furious eh?....
mine is actually an ipod "classic" 80 gig from a few years ago. its run perfectly with no problems up until this, even dropping it by accident hasnt hurt it. i would still reccomend ipods, theyre quite durable, but from this story you can gather they dont take well to a quick slide along the floor into a wall. :lol:

Haha... well under the circumstances of cat piss I think you acted quite appropriately.

I am planning a "Twin Peaks tour" for when I am in Seattle.

^i saw that with an old friend years ago, i love how they give almost no narration and if i remember, no opinion. it makes it even better because you realize just how wrong it is, without them telling you specificly

Shitty news about Peter Steele. Type O is one of my favorite bands, and I liked some Carnivore as well. About to put on Dead Again and probably continue backwords. RIP