random thoughts of the day

25397_412813583922_758448922_5101132_4526575_n.jpg

I was in Prague last weekend, flew there on Thursday, just before the European airspace was closed. Flight back on Monday got cancelled, on Sunday we queued for over 3 hours to get traintickets back to Utrecht cause I had to be back on Monday cause I was scheduled for an operation (removing my tonsils) in the hospital on Tuesday. Luckily we managed and the operation was done, now I'm home 'recovering'. Doing fine except for a diarrhea :)

Pitty that link to the volcano pics doesn't work anymore..

I was in Prague last weekend, flew there on Thursday, just before the European airspace was closed. Flight back on Monday got cancelled, on Sunday we queued for over 3 hours to get traintickets back to Utrecht cause I had to be back on Monday cause I was scheduled for an operation (removing my tonsils) in the hospital on Tuesday. Luckily we managed and the operation was done, now I'm home 'recovering'. Doing fine except for a diarrhea :)

Glad you are fine! :) I heard the surgery is easy but the postoperatory is a bit painful, is it? I also heard ice cream is a very good therapy for tonsils removing ;)
Anyway, for what you say you are not having a very bad time... In any case, nothing some pampering couldn't fix!

Any pics of Prague? I'd love to see them!

^i had my tonsils out a few years ago, the surgery is no problem, they just put you out and you wake up a couple hours later in a daze with no tonsils and a pain in your mouth

but yeah, then they put you on painkillers for a while, and it hurts worse than the worst throatache to eat. haha you just have to make sure you do eat because the painkillers cause you to not feel anything.........including hunger :p

i ended up not eating for 3 days before i noticed, and i went from 150 pounds (spent about a year eating 4 meals a day to get to that weight) to 135 pounds

good luck madtinus :D, hope you feel better soon

Hope you will healed soon!

I went out for birthday drinks last night.. let's just say I had many many drinks and now I am spending the morning trying not to :puke:.

die hard kata-fans, i really can't understand how you like a lot of katatonia's work...i've listened to it all and absolutely nothing stands out besides the new one personally. either the recording quality/production is just not good or the songs are just not what i dig....but the new one is just fucking pure excellence. what are some ones i should give another try?

Noituudenaika said:
I went out for birthday drinks last night.. let's just say I had many many drinks and now I am spending the morning trying not to :puke:.

Ginger is good when you have nausea and feel sick of the stomach. I buy it and make tea with some lemon. You can also have it cold, like a lemonade with ginger, it's refreshing. It also helps if you have low blood pressure.