random thoughts of the day

prague is teh awesomness
It sure is! :)
Glad you are fine! :) I heard the surgery is easy but the postoperatory is a bit painful, is it? I also heard ice cream is a very good therapy for tonsils removing ;)
Anyway, for what you say you are not having a very bad time... In any case, nothing some pampering couldn't fix!

Any pics of Prague? I'd love to see them!
I seem to be lucky with postoperatory part as well, I was eating normally already yesterday without any major problems. And yeah, I ate my share of icecream on Tuesday and Wednesday ;)

We took pics, but I was so clever as to leave the camera hanging on the armrest of a chair on a terrace somewhere.. of course, when we found out it was missing and went back to the place, it was gone... :( More people took pics there, but I'm still waiting to get them.. I'll post them when I can.
^i had my tonsils out a few years ago, the surgery is no problem, they just put you out and you wake up a couple hours later in a daze with no tonsils and a pain in your mouth

but yeah, then they put you on painkillers for a while, and it hurts worse than the worst throatache to eat. haha you just have to make sure you do eat because the painkillers cause you to not feel anything.........including hunger :p

i ended up not eating for 3 days before i noticed, and i went from 150 pounds (spent about a year eating 4 meals a day to get to that weight) to 135 pounds

good luck madtinus :D, hope you feel better soon
That throatache ain't so bad in my case, I guess I got lucky. The painkillers do work indeed. I need to fix myself some lunch now actually :)
Hope you will healed soon!
Thanks and good luck with the hangover ;)

die hard kata-fans, i really can't understand how you like a lot of katatonia's work...i've listened to it all and absolutely nothing stands out besides the new one personally. either the recording quality/production is just not good or the songs are just not what i dig....but the new one is just fucking pure excellence. what are some ones i should give another try?

i thought so as well when i started listening to katatonia... try brave murder day and last fair deal gone down :)

Hot Ride Party Bus needs to answer their fucking phone.

LFDGD is the best gateway album to clean vocal katatonia, it has both the doom and the newer toolish rhythm stuff going on

I FUCKING AGREE.

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Last night I played 'Change Of Seasons' by Dream Theater at the bar...no one likes me...lol...after that Mercyful Fate - Satan's Fall...then some more Dream Theater...I made sure no one would listen to their indie bro core fag music.

I succeeded!

Yeah, some girl was like "boy, how much money you put in dat thang?"

Too bad it turns into a club tonight...but thats alright...we get some Lady Gaga and wanker punks with dropkick murphy patches "moshing" to usher.

Everyone strives to be "ironic" these days.

$1.

We have the coolest jukebox ever at this bar. They have Katatonia, Maiden, Priest, Darkthrone, Dream Theater, Frank Zappa, Type O, My Dying Bride, Opeth and bunches more.

Met some cool and no so cool people that way. More on the latter side.

It was funny though, some hipster fag had a Cannibal Corpse shirt on, and this guy next to me asked him what his favorite album was, and he replied "i dont know", then rambled about how it's his favorite shirt.

Well it has been known for awhile...metal is fashion.

Yeah, I really dislike most "metal" people that I meet randomly out in places. 95% of the time, I'm completely underwhelmed by their knowledge of the types of music they claim to like. You'd think these socially incompetent morons would be the exceptions to the rule, but in an age when any band is accessible with the few clicks of a mouse, the amount of people that "LIVE FOR METAL, BRO!" who have never heard Darkthrone or any Opeth albums before Blackwater Park amazes me. On top of that, they take it all way too seriously when they don't even get it in the first place... I'd rather hang out with Hurricane Chris fans who just want to get krvnk without pretensions for style.

In my old age, I've learned not to let my all-consuming hatred for everyone bother me. I just make sure that I'm sexier than everyone anywhere I go, so there's no mistaking who the Top Dawg is.

It was funny though, some hipster fag had a Cannibal Corpse shirt on, and this guy next to me asked him what his favorite album was, and he replied "i dont know", then rambled about how it's his favorite shirt.

This kinda hurts. whyy..

A bit like when Tokio Hotel fans started wearing Maiden shirts because the singer once wore one. If they at least listened to it, it might have helped them.

Yeah, I really dislike most "metal" people that I meet randomly out in places. 95% of the time, I'm completely underwhelmed by their knowledge of the types of music they claim to like. You'd think these socially incompetent morons would be the exceptions to the rule, but in an age when any band is accessible with the few clicks of a mouse, the amount of people that "LIVE FOR METAL, BRO!" who have never heard Darkthrone or any Opeth albums before Blackwater Park amazes me. On top of that, they take it all way too seriously when they don't even get it in the first place... I'd rather hang out with Hurricane Chris fans who just want to get krvnk without pretensions for style.

In my old age, I've learned not to let my all-consuming hatred for everyone bother me. I just make sure that I'm sexier than everyone anywhere I go, so there's no mistaking who the Top Dawg is.
Fine words:kickass: