random thoughts of the day

I heard Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland sucks. Anyone seen it?
I wanted to watch it because of Mia Wasikowska 'cause I really liked her acting when I watched In Treatmeant so I wanted to see how she performed this time.

Well.

It's ok. The acting is generally good and the visuals are insane. Also, Stephen Fry and Alan Rickman as voices.

Plot? Deep characters? Nope, not here.

Entertaining, nothing more.

^well mine smashed by my own fault sadly, my sisters cat urinated on my coat so i threw the coat and bam, smashed the headphone jack deep into it. and so yes the 170$ is the repair cost :(. haha the one time i get furious eh?....
mine is actually an ipod "classic" 80 gig from a few years ago. its run perfectly with no problems up until this, even dropping it by accident hasnt hurt it. i would still reccomend ipods, theyre quite durable, but from this story you can gather they dont take well to a quick slide along the floor into a wall. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Random question for everyone: where you are from, is it normal to drink beer out of the fridge or at room temperature?

@Katie, What kind of job was the interview for?

Government.. I actually acted in the job for months but the manager has no idea what the job involves so I felt the questions were quite irrelevant.

Guys...... guys.. I had this horrible nightmare last night. In my dream I was really really really excited because Katatonia announced an Australian tour. Somehow it skipped forward to the concert and it was in a church and we all had to sit on the floor with our legs crossed and there was a different singer, and it was horrible. I woke up devastated then realised... it was just a dream and then that.. there was no Australian tour and was even more devastated haha. :cry::cry:

Well.

It's ok. The acting is generally good and the visuals are insane. Also, Stephen Fry and Alan Rickman as voices.

Plot? Deep characters? Nope, not here.

Entertaining, nothing more.

Well, I not expecting something terribly awesome either but the trailer looked cool, I'm probably watching it this next weekend, perhaps in 3D.

@Noituudenaika: think positively: maybe your nightmare actually means that they ARE coming to Australia ;)

Well, I not expecting something terribly awesome either but the trailer looked cool, I'm probably watching it this next weekend, perhaps in 3D.

@Noituudenaika: think positively: maybe your nightmare actually means that they ARE coming to Australia ;)

The 3D does not work 100% all the time.. but it is a nice addition and I hope the tech will improve.

The 3D does not work 100% all the time.. but it is a nice addition and I hope the tech will improve.

Yeah, that's what I heard, but still I think it's gonna be cool to watch in 3D.

Coma323 said:
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...llajokull.html

wow

Amazing pictures!

On another note, I'm watching season 4 (I believe) of Weeds and I think it's gone completely shitty. Still is fun to watch when you've got nothing to do and/or are bored.
Also, for the record, I enjoy Big Bang Theory pretty much. I'm not usually very fond of comedies but I like these guys.

No one can say they lived until they party with Big Dawg 69 Darksoul. That man is the krvnkest party man alive. Pictures soon to follow...goodnight :)

that's why i love nature so much....great

it used to rain ashes too here, when etna volcan was awake

etnaboom_fulle_big.jpg

etna%20Nov02.jpg

he was like walking through the street of hell