random thoughts of the day

Same here. Used to play it a lot. Was one of my favourite games.. Beat it twice with an assassin, 1 with a necromancer and half way with a sorceress (just wanted to see how it was). I used to play in battlenet some years ago and had a lovely lvl 91 assassin with almost all Natalya's set... *sigh*

I thought about reinstalling it again a lot of times but I can't find one of the installation cds hehe.

Now I'm playing World of Warcraft. Not my favourite kind of game (online... lots of people... mm no), but it's cool to pass the time.

wow is nowhere near as good as diablo 2 :D just started again (for the 25662456th time), playing a poison necromancer on hardcore. latest patch is pretty awesome - now you can respecialize your skills a couple of times if you want to try another build or perhaps put some more points into vitality etc :)

"Ireland was once a province of Great Britain, but this was the source of epic anti-lulz so it is now an independent country famous for a number of things such as drinking, fighting, hating the English, leprechauns, terrorism, potatoes, drinking and killing the English."

Random thought of the day: IRA are uprising, Tiocfaidh ar lar

"Ireland was once a province of Great Britain, but this was the source of epic anti-lulz so it is now an independent country famous for a number of things such as drinking, fighting, hating the English, leprechauns, terrorism, potatoes, drinking and killing the English."

Random thought of the day: IRA are uprising, Tiocfaidh ar lar

Right....

30321_418414248922_758448922_5226554_328957_n.jpg