random thoughts of the day

Until the light takes us... If you have seen it what do you think of it?

Edit: Blue sky your out of my sig...

I've heard mixed feelings about it...I personally have no desire to watch it, unless I want to see Fenriz being drunk and silly...but I just don't care for these "directors" and what they are trying to achieve with this. Black Metal packaged and served to the family of 4...just listen to the music and you will understand, if you don't like it, then it wasn't meant for you...fair and square.

I've heard mixed feelings about it...I personally have no desire to watch it, unless I want to see Fenriz being drunk and silly...but I just don't care for these "directors" and what they are trying to achieve with this. Black Metal packaged and served to the family of 4...just listen to the music and you will understand, if you don't like it, then it wasn't meant for you...fair and square.

haha thats kinda true, everyone who likes it knows the stories

Anyone here still listen to bands like Disturbed?

Dan Swano wanted Katatonia to sound like Disturbed after 'Tonight's Decision' came out...I believe that's what I remember reading.

Thank (what ever deity you want) they didn't!

Sorry, but Disturbed is like the epitome of modern, boring, hard rock for suburban 14 year olds that rebel against everything...

damn post jumped, @ cerulean/darkgift then
good point, but i think his question pertains more to the 's than the entire thing. i think it's correct, although now im doubting myself. i always remember it as, if i can replace the 's with something like "it is" it works, like if i were to say it's mine, i could also say it is mine, but if i say the cat needs to mind its business, then it is "its" because "the cat needs to mind it is business" makes no sense

that may or may not help :lol:

Anyone here still listen to bands like Disturbed?

god no, and ill have to agree with LD here

although last year i had a brief nostalgic phase where i was listening to korn and marilyn manson (old). but if im going to listen to nu metal its gonna be system of a down (partly cause toxicity is amazing, partly because of nostalgia)

damn post jumped, @ cerulean/darkgift then
good point, but i think his question pertains more to the 's than the entire thing. i think it's correct, although now im doubting myself. i always remember it as, if i can replace the 's with something like "it is" it works, like if i were to say it's mine, i could also say it is mine, but if i say the cat needs to mind its business, then it is "its" because "the cat needs to mind it is business" makes no sense

that may or may not help :lol:

you kinda understood what i meant, but not really anyway :D forget about it, i was just bored at work it's probably correct, just wanted something to discuss :lol: